I'm a mail carrier who lives in Charlotte. But when bad weather sets in, I stay here so that I can get to work in Kannapolis. I love this place, from the extremely welcoming front desk to the great rooms I have slept in. Last time I was there they had a manager's reception with barbeque ribs, chicken wings and wine. I paid the gov't rate and is such a great value. I have stayed at the Comfort Inn across the expressway, but I was not as comfortable. The Hampton Inn, also across the expressway wanted about $50.00 more and the room didn't have a fridge or microwave. They have an indoor pool too, even tho I have never been in it. There is a Wal-Mart shopping center across the parking lot and several restaurants within walking distance - McDonald's, Logan's Roadhouse, Steak N Shake, Bruster's Ice Cream, and on Dale Earnhardt Blvd (around the corner) there's Wendy's, Bojangle's and Cracker Barrel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Newly renovated and located in Kannapolis NC off I-85 on Concord's historical Dale Earnhardt Blvd, The Dale Trail™. You will find the Holiday Inn Express® Concord/Kannapolis between Charlotte Motor Speedway/zMax Dragway and Salisbury, home to Delhaize Food Lion. Located in a shopping/dining community for easy walking. Popular to the wide range of racing hotspots in Cabarrus County we are also a short distance from the growing Concord Regional Airport (JQF) and one of the closest hotels to Cabarrus Arena, ACN and downtown Kannapolis. Neighboring the Holiday Inn Express & Suites is the world renowned NC Research Campus; CMC Medical Center North East, Gordon Food Service and the International Business Park home to PreGel, FedEx Smart Post, Owens Corning, Pass & Seymour/ Legrand, Sysco Food Services, DNP, Celgard and Bonitz. A proud host to many local sporting events and concert goers we are surrounded by recreational fields and event facilities, Carolina Courts, Frank Liske Park, PNC Music Pavillion and the Kannapolis Intimidators to name a few. Finding things to do is never hard. We love NASCAR; however, if this is not your passion, hidden southern gems like Lazy 5 Ranch, Tiger World and the historic GEM Theatre and Train Museum are available to you. If you would like to leave your car behind, the Amtrak Station (KAN) is minutes away. We would also like to note we are honored by our Military Men and Women and offer Government rates throughout the year for the many visitors with appointments at the VA Hospital. Popular to our brand is our complimentary Express Start Breakfast, IHG Reward Points and High Speed Internet. Do not forget as you enjoy these amenities that you are also welcome to enjoy our indoor pool and Fitness Center. Meeting with family and friends or hosting a meeting? Call our team - we would be happy to offer you our meeting room space. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotwire, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Concord reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Express Hotel And Suites Concord
- Holiday Inn Kannapolis
- Kannapolis Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express Kannapolis