Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kannapolis/Concord
Ranked #5 of 7 Hotels in Kannapolis

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Danville, Virginia
Reviewed February 26, 2014

We booked this room through the Wyndham website because of the great price. When we arrived at the hotel for check-in we was told that they would have to check and see if our room was ready because they had been full and only had one housekeeper working, after getting the keys to the room we went up to our room and upon entering noticed that it was not what we had booked. We went back down to the front desk to find out why we did not have what we had booked and was advised that there website was showing the wrong rooms and that they did not have any smoking rooms available like we had requested. There were unsupervised children constantly running up and down the hallways all night long slamming doors, also I believe they have more long term people living there then just day by day or weekend guest. The phone didn't work,the shower head leaked. The carpets were covered in what appeared to be dog hair so I would not reccommend walking around with out something on your feet if you do stay here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Kannapolis
Reviewed February 25, 2014

Didn't get the room I reserved. No towels & washcloths in room. When I requested them, I was told they would have to get some from another room. When they brought them, we got 2 towels and 1 washcloth. Door didn't close unless you lifted up on it to get it to latch. Lights out over the bed. Children running around unsupervised in the shrubs outside and up and down the halls.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Concord, North Carolina
Reviewed January 22, 2014

I arrived early on a Wednesday morning needing an immediate place to stay. I was promptly greeted by the friendliest front desk personnel and was given a room at 9 am in the morning. I stayed for just shy of 2 weeks and I could not have asked for a better experience from this hotel and the staff. If I had any questions or issues, they were ready with an answer and promptly fixed the issue at hand. Not being real familiar the area and looking for a decent apartment, they went above and beyond to help me find me a permanent solution to my housing problem.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled solo
1 Thank Stacy F
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed December 25, 2013

For an inexpensive hotel, I was pleasantly suprise at the friendlyness of the staff. The room was cleaned and adquately size with the basic amenities. There were some carpet stains which was the only issue.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Also consider these accommodations in or near Kannapolis
Comfort Inn & Suites Kannapolis - Concord
Sleep Inn Concord
#18 of 26 in Concord
Home Towne Suites - Concord
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Concord

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Kannapolis/Concord? Share your experiences!