See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed May 28, 2012

Within 10 minutes of pulling down the nasty bedspread I saw and killed bed bug. I immediatly went to the lobby and told the clerk , which of course said, "we have never had bedbugs here" I went back to my room to get my luggage, which I had not opened (thank goodness) and saw and killed 2 more bedbugs. I took one on a tissue and showed it to the clerk. (not well educated). She said she would still have to charge me for my room. I told her I would come back the next day to talk to her boss. I went to the Homestead suites across the street, which was very nice. I went back the next morning and showed the new clerk the evidence on the sheets. She refunded my money. I am going to call the health dept tomorrow, and I will also call the head of Microtell.

Room Tip: this place needs shut down. After reading these reviews, this has been going on for years.
Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank rmmchl
Reviewed April 17, 2012

This hotel had some good reviews and the price was good so I booked it. Upon entering the hotel I immediately noticed the poor condition of everything from the floors to the carpets to the walls to the ceiling. Everything was very worn out and dirty. The elevator was in very poor condition as well. The room was no different. The TV only turned on but the volume buttons did not work and the volume was on 0. The remote in the room was for a different TV and didn't work. The comforters had multiple cigarette burns in it. There was also no in-room hair dryer as listed in the email as being there. The only thing that was satisfactory was the wireless internet, which I used to book another room and leave ASAP.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed April 9, 2012

Wrote a letter to the head of the hotel chain,no response. If you like dirt, bugs, damaged rugs everywhere and stupid front desk people. this place is for you.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 4, 2011

This is the most disgusting and gross "hotel" I have ever stayed in. Everything--lobby, elevator, room, carpet worn and dirty. Smelled horrible. Had it not been midnight would have gone somewhere else. Slept on top of bed, not in it. No maintenance in years. Hair all over room, especially bathroom. (I won't gross you out by giving details, but you know what I mean). Should have paid attention to sign in lobby: "No refund after 10 minutes of registration". Any positive review of this place has to be fake--a plant by the owners. There are several other hotels in the immediate area and I suspect that they are all like this. Go deeper in your research. DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT STAY HERE.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Robert C
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Housekeeping needs to change sheets after customers check out.

Room Tip: Make sure linens are clean when you check in
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends