“Far exceeded our expectations.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Reviewed May 17, 2010

We were delighted to find this wonderful hotel. It was very clean and looked newly redecorated, with a lovely pool and lobby and nice rooms with comfy bedding. The hot breakfast was phenomenal: waffles with fruit toppings, biscuits, eggs, sausage gravy, cheese, pastries, cereals, yogurt, fruit, etc. The kids enjoyed cookies and fresh popcorn in the evening and a nice swim before bedtime as well as in the morning because of the extended pool hours. What really made the trip, though, was the extraordinarily friendly staff. We were greeted with a smile by every staff member we saw, and couldn't have asked for a more warm welcome. We will make sure that we stop here every time we travel to and from Florida, and highly recommend this as an outstanding choice for the price.

Stayed: May 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank FloridaFamily2010

Reviewed March 25, 2010

Wow, someone must give this staff a happy pill every morning! Every employee we met smiled, said how are you, wished us a happy stay -- from front desk, to the breakfast server, to the lady who was cleaning rooms. Speaking of rooms, ours was very clean. Breakfast was excellent and the table arrangment was not institutional at all. Only problem was interstate road noise. Ask for a room away from the road. Nice stay.

Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
1  Thank GallopingGal08
Reviewed October 12, 2009

Checked into the hotel. The bath sink was stopped up. the toilet was running constantly. I had to lift the tank cover to flush the toilet. the bed I slept in had fleas, which I didnt know until the next evening. I called the desk and reported the problem on Friday night. No ressponse. Saturday morning I went to the desk and told the desk clerk (manager). I also asked her to make sure that my bed lines were changed because I scratched myself all night. She assurred me it would be taken care of. Upon arriving back that evening after visiting my sister. the problem had not been resolved. I told my other family memeber we would suffer and just leave the next morning. That is until I turned down my bed and realized they had not changed my linens. I new this because I had spilled some drink on the corner of the linens that morning. I then noticed the fleas in the bed. I called the front desk immediately. I told them I was very upset more so about my bed with the fleas. I told her I would be leaving and going to another hotel. She then insisted on another room. It was so late by then I agreed. Needless to say The cigarete smell was so bad that my daughter and myself just left and went to my sisters home, where we stayed until 5am and went and packed our luggage and left. The comfort inn has always been my hotel of choice. After the staff not being concerned with any problem that we had, I've decided no more. This was a very stressful trip due to the illness of my sister. Having to deal with a horrible room, not once but twice just added to a bad situation. Beware of comfort inns.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed July 6, 2009

This was just a stop on the way home. The kids enjoyed the pool and had a cookie when we arrived. (They also had some fresh popcorn they were making by the check-in.) The breakfast was nice including biscuits and gravy, waffles, eggs, bagels and cereal with tables spread out so it wasn't like eating in the kitchen.

Our room was quiet, but I have a feeling the rooms on the freeway side had a lot of road noise.

• Stayed: June 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed June 23, 2009

This motel had nicee, clean rooms, a great spa & pool, & plenty to eat for breakfast.

I would stay again.

Stayed: June 2009
1  Thank VSR55
Reviewed April 27, 2009

We stayed here on our way from FL to CT. Had a nice clean room and a very good breakfast which included scrambled eggs, waffles and biscuits. Will choose it again in the fall. It is pet friendly.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 27, 2006

We stayed last weekend for two nights at this Comfort Inn.

Check in was quick, and the staff were friendly. The rooms are clean and stocked appropriately.

While I wasn't fond of the mattress, much too firm for my tastes, that is just a preference. They give a third pillow for each bed, which is a nice touch for an inexpensive chain hotel.

They have an indoor pool and hottub, open 24 hours/day. The entrance is outdoors, so be aware that you should bring something a little warmer to throw on over your swim suit if you are visiting in the cooler/cold months. You cannot access the pool without going outside along the way.

Breakfast is WONDERFUL. It is free with your stay, and runs from 6AM to 10AM. We were expecting a couple danishes, but were thrilled to see belgian waffle irons at the ready, with fruit toppings, whipped cream, syrup, etc. Biscuits and sausage gravy, scrambled eggs, cheeses, cereals, fruits, and multiple juices available. Coffee is available 24 hours/day.
Everything was fresh, and the staff kept everything stocked/tables clean. This breakfast was a really big surprise to me, and I think was the nicest part of my Comfort Inn experience.

They asked on my checking out, and after via e-mail, if I was satisfied with my stay and that they stand by a satisfaction guaranteed motto. I was satisfied, and I recommend the hotel to others looking for a budget stay in the Jonesville/Elkin North Carolina area.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank Dapzilla
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy
Days Inn Wilkesboro
Days Inn Wilkesboro
#3 of 6 in Wilkesboro

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!