“Moderately priced oasis!”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Gainesville
“Moderately priced oasis!”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel is a gem! Very clean and well kept. We stayed for 3 days while touring the area wineries, and it was such an awesome home base. Homey, friendly, just perfect. And what a value! Hot breakfast in the morning, snacks in the evening. The hot tub and pool were delightful. Couldn't have asked for more. We had a problem with our door lock midway through our stay, and they moved us within 15 minutes. Every staff member, from front desk to maintenance to housekeeping, met us with a smile on their face. And the grounds are so cute and well tended. Truly an oasis!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Janet C
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at our property. We are glad you chose to stay with us while exploring our local area and all that it has to offer to our travelers. Our property was designed with the intent to be warm and inviting but that means nothing without our wonderful staff to provide the service that truly makes guests feel welcomed. It pleases us to hear that we are meeting and hopefully exceeding the expectations of our visitors. We hope you will remember the Comfort Inn of Jonesville on your next get-away!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Watertown, New York
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I had the wonderful pleasure of staying at the Comfort Inn Jonesville on October 5, 2013. I was traveling with my little dog from my home in Northern NY State to my daughter and son-in-law's in Dothan, Alabama. I drove 725 miles and pulled into the Comfort Inn. The lady behind the counter was so very pleasant. She told me of the pet fee right up front. It was only $15 and I thought that was great. Some places charge up to $50. She said she could give me a room on the 2nd floor. I explained to her that I had tendonitis in my shoulder and to carry my suitcase up a flight of stairs would be painful for me she immediately assigned me a room on the first floor. I really appreciate her kindness and understanding. My room was immaculately clean and smelled wonderful. I decided to use the hot tub at the indoor pool. The pool and hot tub were very clean and just the right temperature. I was nice and relaxed and went back to my room. The bed was so very comfortable. I don't usually sleep very well when I travel but I slept like a baby and felt very rested in the morning. In the morning when I went to check out the lady behind the counter was also very pleasant. She was helping a couple that was having a hard time with their credit card going through. She acknowledged my presence and explained that she would be with me as soon as she was done with them and that she apologized for the bit of a wait. It means so much to me that she spoke to me. I really don't like when people pretend that they are so busy that they can't acknowledged people standing in line. She was so courteous. It started my day off on a pleasant note. Thank you so much Comfort Inn of Jonesville for having such great employees!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
3 Thank JMThomas06
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, November 5, 2013
We would like to thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback and especially such wonderful feedback at that! The desk staff will be thrilled to know that you had such nice things to say about the service you received at our property. It is good to hear that you were able to get a much needed refreshing sleep after your long day of traveling. Again, thank you and we look forward to seeing you on your next trip!
Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I wanted to stay near Stone Mountain and there were a few options in this area. Boy, did I make the great choice... The lobby ranks as one of the nicest I've ever been in. Beautiful and well layed out. Easy access to computers. Great breakfast and breakfast area.
The room was updated very well. You can see that they went to a lot of effort, and I felt it was well done. It was the perfect room for me travelling by myself on my motorcycle.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
2 Thank Trip R
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 31, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post your review of our property. We are certainly glad you chose to stay with us while visiting Stone Mountain. We have put forth a great effort with renovations. It's great to hear that our updates meet with your approval! We are always striving to improve upon the satisfaction of our guest's experience.
We hope that you will make us a regular stop from now on when traveling through our area!
Huron, Ohio
Reviewed September 19, 2013

We were very glad we chose this hotel. We were a little apprehensive since this was the first time we used one of the hotel coupon books picked up at a welcome center and, we have been burned by one of the on-line booking services. The room was very clean and neat. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The price was certainly right. We had all the comforts we usually find in more expensive hotels.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank Lloyd504
GM126, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, October 8, 2013
Thank you very much for your positive feedback and also for choosing our property while visiting the area! One of our top priorities is to make guests feel welcomed and at home here. We believe our guests should be comfortable and enjoy their visit whether it is for a single night or an extended stay. Remember us anytime when traveling in the Jonesville/Elkin area!
Wheeling, West Virginia
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Stayed one night. Check-in was quick with Teresa at the front desk. Friendly and helpful. Room was clean. Nice area to walk dog and take care of business with pickup bags provided. Will definitely stay here again. We were on the side of the building away from I-77 so it was quieter, but still a little noisy when other folks arrived/returned to their rooms. The gal at the front desk at checkout was also very helpful and friendly.

Room Tip: Definitely ask for an odd-numbered room away from the noise of interstate traffic.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
3 Thank bheinz
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
We very much appreciate your positive response and comments. Feedback from guests such as you lets us know what we're doing right, as well as where we need to make improvements. We certainly hope you will stay with us again when you are visiting the Yadkin Valley. We look forward to having you!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

A great place to stop after a long day of driving. Young man at front desk very friendly and accomadating. Clean room and breakfast . I got to be honest, I try to pick the cheapest place when in route. I am glad I splurged a little more it was well worth it.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank HarrybigpoppaG
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We are pleased to hear you found us to be "nice & friendly" while visiting the Jonesville area. We have an exceptional staff and we strive to make every guest feel welcome! We believe the amenities we offer are only as good as the customer service behind them. Thank you again for your kind words and taking the time to respond. We hope to see you on your next trip!
Shelton, Connecticut
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is the first Comfort Inn that we have stayed at. The room was clean and the staff was very accomodating. The breakfast was great. As a pet owner I was glad to see they accepted them as guests also. I would definately stay there and try other Comfort Inns again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank nancee97
We appreciate you taking the time, not only to complete our survey, but also to share your experience. It's great to hear our property gave a positive first impression with the Comfort brand. We welcome our furry friends as a member of the family. And they are!
Thank you so much for staying with us! We hope to see you again when you are visiting the Yadkin Valley area.
(I should mention that each Comfort Inn is individually owned and operated, therfore all properties are not pet friendly.)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
#4 of 8 in Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!