“Nice and friendly”

Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
“Nice and friendly”
Reviewed September 14, 2013 via mobile

A great place to stop after a long day of driving. Young man at front desk very friendly and accomadating. Clean room and breakfast . I got to be honest, I try to pick the cheapest place when in route. I am glad I splurged a little more it was well worth it.

• Stayed September 2013
3 Thank HarrybigpoppaG
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
We are pleased to hear you found us to be "nice & friendly" while visiting the Jonesville area. We have an exceptional staff and we strive to make every guest feel welcome! We believe the amenities we offer are only as good as the customer service behind them. Thank you again for your kind words and taking the time to respond. We hope to see you on your next trip!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Shelton, Connecticut
Reviewed September 8, 2013

This is the first Comfort Inn that we have stayed at. The room was clean and the staff was very accomodating. The breakfast was great. As a pet owner I was glad to see they accepted them as guests also. I would definately stay there and try other Comfort Inns again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank nancee97
We appreciate you taking the time, not only to complete our survey, but also to share your experience. It's great to hear our property gave a positive first impression with the Comfort brand. We welcome our furry friends as a member of the family. And they are!
Thank you so much for staying with us! We hope to see you again when you are visiting the Yadkin Valley area.
(I should mention that each Comfort Inn is individually owned and operated, therfore all properties are not pet friendly.)
Reviewed September 7, 2013

When we arrived the room we were booked in was not what we needed. The staff immediately and without complaint accommodated us. The room was immaculate which is difficult in pet friendly rooms. The pet walk area was very nice, large and again clean. Pickup bags are provided. The staff all seemed to enjoy their jobs and were extremely pleasant. Hot breakfast was satisfying.

• Stayed September 2013
2 Thank Rotcgma
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
We'd like to thank you very much for taking the time to post your Tripadvisor review. We appreciate the insight we gain directly from our guests. We strive to make our hotel comfortable and welcoming to all our guests....including those with tails! We are very happy to hear that you were pleased with our property and the amenities we are able to offer. We hope to see you again soon!
Too far from home
Reviewed August 22, 2013

I had never stayed at this hotel before. I was greeted and promptly put in my room. After a short time, the front desk called and asked if I was satisfied. They had popcorn and cookies at check in.

The a/c worked and the bed was comfortable. My only complaint is that the city is dry and thus they did not offer a happy hour for the business travelers. The early morning staff sit and chat in the dining room for 30+ minutes before getting to the tasks at hand.

I will not return here until they offer a happy hour.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
4 Thank a_good_night_sleep
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, September 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave feedback for our property. Our goal is to always provide "WOW!" service and we love hearing from our guests! From you comments it sounds as though you were overall pleased with our hotel. However, we do apologize that we were unable to offer adult beverages to you while visiting. Our property is located within Jonesville which currently does not allow for public distribution of alcohol. So unfortunately this prevents a happy hour from being offered to our travelers. Our property takes great pride in our staff and the service they provide. I would again like to apologize if it appeared that staff were neglecting their duties in any way. Often times staff arrive earlier than their scheduled shift, leaving a brief waiting period before they can begin. Please know that regardless of the time, there is always a staff member available to assist you with anything you may need. Once again, we appreciate your business as well as your valuable feedback. We do hope you choose Comfort Inn again should you revisit the area.
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed August 16, 2013

This was the best Comfort Inn that I have stayed in since becoming a Choice Privileges member in 1999. I was welcomed as a Elite Platinum member and was made to feel GREAT. Stephen was the young man who checked us in, I found out at breakfast that he was new at the job but would not know it he was a asset to the Inn. The breakfast area was clean airy well stocked with a selection of foods that could make all travelers happy. I will plan on making this Inn my rest stop to and from my southern states travel.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Gene Z
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 20, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such wonderful comments! We strive to make each guest feel as welcome and comfortable as possible. Believe me when I say, nothing is more rewarding than hearing from guests that we are doing a good job. We look forward to the opportunity to provide "Great" service and lodging for you again on your next visit!
Fort Myers, Florida
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Everything about this hotel says class. After 10 hours on the road, we were greated by a friendly, smiling clerk. "Check in" was quick and painless. The clerk offered several choices for food in the area, they even have a free hot evening meal on Mondays. This hotel has a large very inviting lobby which includes a breakfast area with many hot choices. The breakfast attendant kept the area clean and well stocked. The room was large and also very comfortable. The only recommendation I would make is that the ladies toilet, in the restroom just off the lobby, be higher. The restroom has ample support bars, the problem is the pain in the knees caused by sitting that low.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Carol J C
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 17, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of our property. We welcome feedback from our guests, it is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay.
We hope to be able to provide you with another "Welcome Rest", on a future visit to our area.
Upstate, NY
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We dove off of I-77N at this exit because Yelp showed a cluster of hotels here and then a long empty stretch ahead. TripAdvisor showed lots of positive reviews, so we dropped in and got a great rate.

The room is comfortably large, but not cavernous. The air conditioning unit is quiet and works well. King-sized bed is firm but not too hard. There's a fridge and microwave.

But the thing that caught my eye first was a power strip by the bed! I know, it doesn't seem like anything to write home about, but honestly, electrical outlets can be one of the most frustrating things to me. I don't want to have to plug my phone into the bathroom or figure out how to charge all three of my portable thingies with two receptacles.

Other pluses: free hot breakfast starts at 5:30 for people who want to get on road at a decent hour; cookies, fruit and popcorn available (also free) at check-in. Desk clerk couldn't have been nicer.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Ann13820
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the area.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
#5 of 8 in Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Hampton Inn & Suites Dobson

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!