“This is exactly what a road-weary, budget-minded traveler needs.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Upstate, NY
“This is exactly what a road-weary, budget-minded traveler needs.”
Reviewed July 28, 2013 via mobile

We dove off of I-77N at this exit because Yelp showed a cluster of hotels here and then a long empty stretch ahead. TripAdvisor showed lots of positive reviews, so we dropped in and got a great rate.

The room is comfortably large, but not cavernous. The air conditioning unit is quiet and works well. King-sized bed is firm but not too hard. There's a fridge and microwave.

But the thing that caught my eye first was a power strip by the bed! I know, it doesn't seem like anything to write home about, but honestly, electrical outlets can be one of the most frustrating things to me. I don't want to have to plug my phone into the bathroom or figure out how to charge all three of my portable thingies with two receptacles.

Other pluses: free hot breakfast starts at 5:30 for people who want to get on road at a decent hour; cookies, fruit and popcorn available (also free) at check-in. Desk clerk couldn't have been nicer.

• Stayed July 2013
2 Thank Ann13820
GM126, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to respond with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with our staff, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. We take pride in our hotel and the services we provide and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

We are looking forward to providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service the next time you are in the area.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (83)
Deland,florida
Reviewed July 20, 2013

Clean as can be,rooms were large, everything you need at your finger tips. Great service,the breakfast was very good, a lady stationed there to assist.Good location.A real pleasurable place
to stay. Truly a great value for the mony

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Luv2GoMo
Cleveland, Ohio
Reviewed June 13, 2013

This hotel is not fancy, but it was a great bargain. It is right off I-77, so easy access, but road noise was not a problem while we slept. Neat, clean room, comfortable bed, quiet and effective air conditioner, decent TV. Great shower, thin towels - but that was not an issue for us. The breakfast was excellent, lots of choices with the usual waffle maker, cereal, things to toast, fresh fruit, yogurt, good coffee - and the donuts were Krispy Kreme! Nice folks working there too. It's at the top of a hill. We walked down to the McDonald's next door for dinner. Good exercise!

Room Tip: No elevator - ask for first floor if you can't do stairs. We were on the highway side but could...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank JOMCH
Weeki Wachee, Florida
Reviewed June 12, 2013

When booking reservations my bad that I booked the wrong hotel. We stopped thinking the reservation was for Jonesville but when I checked in I realized my error. When I walked in the lobby I was extremely surprised how unusual the décor was in the lobby. (It was amazing) I asked the girl at the front desk if there was an applebee's or chili's but she said no, however, they were serving dinner for guests. Pinto Beans, Cornbread, Hot Dogs and Sauerkraut and dessert. Nice touch huh? Unfortunately I cannot rate the rooms as we were unable to stay there. Sorry about that........................

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank lovetotravel0075
Reviewed May 28, 2013

Room was very nice, breakfast was great, sausage and eggs and gravy all hot and fresh, make your own waffles. YUM! The beds were really comfortable, we were there a total of 3 nights the room was clean and the housekeeping service was great, very friendly. I didn't use the pool my boys did and they seem to enjoy it. It was clean and towels to use in the pool area so you didnt have to use the room towels. which was very nice. we are already planning our trip to go back next year! Front office staff was friendly as well. It was a little noisy, however that is only because we were on the side facing the interstate. The only complain I would have would be the parking, the spaces were limited on the side facing the interstate.

Room Tip: Rooms on the opposite side of the interstate may have been quieter and more paking spaces.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank TysMom2
Spring Hill, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We stayed here on a recent trip North.The front desk clerk was very friendly .The room was very clean and well appointed.Bathroom was clean..a big plus!Bed was comfortable..ovrall everything was great.We will stay here again when we're passing through the area.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Lee J
canada
Reviewed May 1, 2013

After an awful stay at a Comfort Inn in Brunswick GA we had an excellent experience at the Jonesville Comfort Inn! The room was very clean, we were welcomed with an open snack bar. Breakfast was good and the pool and hot tub were clean and well taken care of. I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CanadaBones
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Best Western Bryson Inn
Best Western Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!