“My Guardian Angel was at the Front Desk!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Inn Jonesville

Comfort Inn Jonesville
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
pittsburgh
“My Guardian Angel was at the Front Desk!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2012

After driving 12 hours on New Years Day from the Naples area of Florida with 2 other tired drivers and 2 dogs, I stopped at the Comfort in in Jonesville thinking I had reservations there for overnight. I enterd the lobby with my dog over my shoulder to check in only to be told I was in the wrong place...Theresa, the front desk manager that night (11;45 pm) said not to worry, she had a room , would accomodate the dogs and would find out where we were to be staying and offered to cancel that room for me! The other young man coming on duty(Jason?)called the Days Inn, (where I did have reservations and they told him all their guests were in for the night). He then told me to give him 15 minutes and call down to him if I found the confirmation of the other hotel. I did, gave him the number of the Days Inn and he cancelled it for me!!! I have stayed at numerous hotels ain my life including 5 star resorts and never had this kind of service! Thanks to both of these fine people who helped us out truly in a time of need! The room was spotless, beds and pillows comfy, and great heating system. The breakfast buffet the next day was wonderful and the ladies staffing it were superb! Thanks to the Comfort Inn, we will be back, and thanks to my Guardian Angels at the front desk that night!!!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank mimi1257

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Seale, Alabama
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2012

We had been on the road for over a week, stopping here and there, visiting friends in NY and we were headed back to Alabama and needed a hotel. It was 9:30 at night and we were tired. We decided to stop at the Comfort Inn behind Waffle House in Jonesville; they had rooms on the second floor available. The lady at the desk was really nice and helpful and made sure we were able to take the stairs to the second floor before checking us in. We were surprised at the room, two VERY comfortable double beds with big cushy square pillows, large modern tv, large refrigerator and microwave, as well as a safe. The vanity area was small but that was ok with us. The shower head was modern and offered several different settings. The furniture was modern and not at all run-down. the complimentary breakfast each morning consisted of toast, pastries, bagels, do-it-yourself waffles, eggs, biscuits, gravy, cereal, coffee, lots of juices, fruits; Really no one could complain about the free food! The lobby was beautiful and was decorated for Christmas. there were several sitting areas and large screen tvs. I was totally impressed with the whole place. We paid about $65, including tax. Be aware that a $1.50 safe charge is tacked on; if you don't use the safe, you can ask them to remove that charge and they will do it graciously. We did not use the pool or the wifi. The indoor pool area, though, was great.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank McGuffey_Clan
Toronto, Canada
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2011

We stayed at this hotel during our drive from Toronto, Ontario, Canada to Orlando, FL. Hotel located in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains - country-side is lovely. Staff are friendly and helpful. Price is a bit high, although you have to take into account the hot breakfast that is included. Rooms are adequate although a bit small. Double beds available. Decor is adequately clean but dowdy. Indoor pool available. Best feature was a hot breakfast with several selections including fresh fruit. Only flavoured coffee was available - required a stop for java before hitting the road.

Room Tip: Ground floors rooms where you could park a car very closeby were handy.
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank Durhamprophoto
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

Had a rough check in experience at the Days Inn in Winston Salem so we came here! Everything was just right!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Zak99
Oakmont, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stayed in the facility on two occasions; once on our way down to Florida and once on our return trip. The Inn is very well kept. The front desk was very welcoming and hospitable. The room was very clean and comfortable. It was very near being of the Comfort Suite's standard. We found the breakfast to be great.
I used my Choice Privilege's points, but would have found the standard rates very acceptable. Since we used our points, the management gave us a gift bag upon arrival. We were also informed of the available coffee and popcorn. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mallsopp
clayton, delaware
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 31, 2011

Stayed at this hotel during a wine tour on the valley. The service was great, room and amenities were ok; however, one the complimentary breakfasts was one of the best in this brand. Thanks to the breakfast host and the front desk. I would stay here again if I go back to the valley any time soon.

Room Tip: 2nd floor facing the mountains
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kwilles
Georgetown, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2011

Me, my wife and cat spent the night there on our way home from Florida and liked it.

The room was clean and surprisingly quiet considering there are train tracks close by.

Of course breakfast is included, but you get what you pay for. Making your own waffles sound cool, but I found the batter kind of so, so. I didn't try the eggs, biscuit or gravy, but many other people seem to be enjoying them.

I would defintely stay there again and would recommend it.

They had free Wifi and a PC in the lobby. My blackberry had issues getting the Wifi logon page up, but my laptop had no issues.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Churchill_Fortunato
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
BEST WESTERN Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Comfort Inn Jonesville? Share your experiences!