“Exactly what we needed!”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #3 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
“Exactly what we needed!”
Reviewed October 10, 2011

Had a rough check in experience at the Days Inn in Winston Salem so we came here! Everything was just right!

• Stayed October 2011
1 Thank Zak99

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Oakmont, PA
Reviewed July 9, 2011

We stayed in the facility on two occasions; once on our way down to Florida and once on our return trip. The Inn is very well kept. The front desk was very welcoming and hospitable. The room was very clean and comfortable. It was very near being of the Comfort Suite's standard. We found the breakfast to be great.
I used my Choice Privilege's points, but would have found the standard rates very acceptable. Since we used our points, the management gave us a gift bag upon arrival. We were also informed of the available coffee and popcorn. I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank mallsopp
clayton, delaware
Reviewed May 31, 2011

Stayed at this hotel during a wine tour on the valley. The service was great, room and amenities were ok; however, one the complimentary breakfasts was one of the best in this brand. Thanks to the breakfast host and the front desk. I would stay here again if I go back to the valley any time soon.

Room Tip: 2nd floor facing the mountains
  • Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kwilles
Georgetown, Canada
Reviewed April 2, 2011

Me, my wife and cat spent the night there on our way home from Florida and liked it.

The room was clean and surprisingly quiet considering there are train tracks close by.

Of course breakfast is included, but you get what you pay for. Making your own waffles sound cool, but I found the batter kind of so, so. I didn't try the eggs, biscuit or gravy, but many other people seem to be enjoying them.

I would defintely stay there again and would recommend it.

They had free Wifi and a PC in the lobby. My blackberry had issues getting the Wifi logon page up, but my laptop had no issues.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Churchill_Fortunato
PA
Reviewed November 11, 2010

Room was clean and we had a good night's sleep with a very comfortable bed. Nice breakfast with ample tables and chairs. Hotel was convenient, right off interstate.

• Stayed November 2010, traveled as a couple
1 Thank handymanUSA
Ohio
Reviewed September 1, 2010

My friend and I stopped here on our way to the beach and used my reward points so it was a free night stay. The employees we encounterd were very friendly and helpful. The room was really small but clean. Not sure how old this hotel is but the doors and fixtures seemed old. The bathroom door wouldn't close unless you lifted up on it. I didn't realize when i booked that the hallways/room entrances were not enclosed so it was a little noisey outside the door and it is only two floors but there is no elevator so if you can't haul luggage up steps you'll want to book a room on the first floor, which was not available when we checked in. Aside from the weird mini pillows the beds were clean and comfy and the breakfast was good. Breakfast was busy but the attendant was very friendly and kept everything well stocked. We didn't use the pool/hot tub but they looked nice. If i needed to stay more than a night or planned to spend much time in the room I would prob choose something bigger but for one night the important thing to me was Clean so it worked for what we needed.

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank shoe01
State Road, North Carolina
Reviewed August 1, 2010

Check-in was great, front desk person was very nice, room was a little small, but the bed was extremely comfortable. We enjoyed the indoor pool & jacuzzi. The noise from the hwy was a little loud. We tried the free continental breafast & it was pretty good, we would stay there again.

• Stayed August 2010
1 Thank jmwood73
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Best Western Bryson Inn
Best Western Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!