“Typical Waffle House”

Waffle House
Ranked #13 of 24 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 2, 2018

This one was cleaner than others I've been in. My only comment was that, given the fact that there were only two other booths occupied, why was the waitress so anxious for me to go? I left a generous tip, was reading email and finishing my juice. Did she have to come over twice and ask if I was ready to pay the bill? When I said I wanted to finish my drink she offered to give me a little more 'to go'. Does the company want tables turned over so quickly? I was there for about 25-30 minutes, certainly not excessive.

Reviewed October 4, 2017

My husband & I like waffle house because it's quick & the food is consistently good. This one was clean and the staff were cheery.

Reviewed July 28, 2017

My wife and I have topped here before, usually while traveling though on Rt 77. We always get the All Star meal and both the bacon and sausage were cooked just the way we like as were the egg and waffle. Our server was very nice a were everyone else.
When traveling we'll stop here many time again.

Reviewed April 25, 2017

Right next door to my favorite Comfort Inn but skip it. Poor service, Sad food. Small tight seating...Skip it

Reviewed March 13, 2017

This is a very good ,clean and efficient Waffle House. It does stay pretty busy but accommodates a lot of folks , especially during the weekends.