“Good”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

I had the fettuccine Alfredo. It was good. The nutmeg in it was a bit to strong (but not inedible strong). Netmeg is supposed to be a taste that says that’s good I wonder what that flavor is I’m tasting. Instead I knew what is was immediately. A bit slow service on taking order but fast getting foood after I ordered.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed May 15, 2019

I ordered my favorite dish today, chicken rigatoni. You could see that it had been perfect under a half gallon of marinara sauce the cook decided to add because, the waitress said, he thought it looked “dry”. I sent it back and she brought it back the same way again and told me to eat it. So neither the cook nor the wait staff know Italian food. I was already tolerating the fact that Theo uses ziti in place of rigatoni in the dish. Now this. I won’t be back ever! And we had been going like once a week... my mother’s chicken broccoli Alfredo was terrible too. Too much sauce!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

Our hungry family enjoyed the meal at Theo’s. Baked pasta, fettuccine Alfredo, and veal parmigiana were all delicious! Will return when we are in the area again.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 9, 2019

January 2019 we are heading back from Florida to Toronto. We stayed over night at Quality inn hotel Jonesville, NC and for dinner I preferred Theo's. My family enjoyed Chicken Parmesan and my daughter ordered Alfredo Pizza and the taste was delightful, the chef's talent made me to order another pizza which I brought back to Toronto. Comes to service time reasonable 15 to 20 minutes. The price also reasonable. The girl who took our order was Jessica and wonderful service. I think I just missed a shake hand and introduction with the owner because I was coming out and he was going in. Anyway next time I will visit for sure.

We tried food in several Italian Restaurants In Canada and USA but, this is the top most.
I wish the management should think about starting the business in Toronto.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed November 22, 2018

The atmosphere is surprisingly nice. The pizza buffet is not the least bit Italian.Wait staff is friendly. I went with a large party and we all became ill with diarrhea afterwards which could have been something in the salad or in the pizza buffet. I haven't been back since.

Date of visit: November 2018

Been to Theo's? Share your experiences!