“Pizza Buffet is Popular”
Review of Theo's

Theo's
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed November 22, 2018

The atmosphere is surprisingly nice. The pizza buffet is not the least bit Italian.Wait staff is friendly. I went with a large party and we all became ill with diarrhea afterwards which could have been something in the salad or in the pizza buffet. I haven't been back since.

Date of visit: November 2018

Reviewed November 3, 2018 via mobile

My Pastor and I stopped in for the lunch buffet and boy was I impressed. The salad bar was well stocked and the pizza was great, I loved the crunchy crust. I was very impressed and can’t wait to bring my family up for a meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Had lunch here after reading reviews. Good pizza, was concerned after reading some reviews, but they kept the pizza filled. Waitress was very attentive. Not a lot of sauce on the pies. But the crust was tasty and I would return if in the area. Wasn't awesome, but very good and tasty and definitely gained weight.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 19, 2018

Service was good, the restaurant was 5-minutes away and the food is good with a wide varity of items to pick from.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 2, 2018

Having been to Theo's many times I can assure you there is something to please even the finickiest eater out there. Pizza, burgers, wings, and a salad bar that is beyond compare in Jonesville.

Date of visit: March 2018

Been to Theo's? Share your experiences!