“I asked & the staff was able to supply us with a...”
Review of Motel 6 Jonesville

Motel 6 Jonesville
Motel 6 Jonesville
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Reviewed June 13, 2013

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed June 4, 2013

We very much enjoyed our stay at this motel. The hostess was very nice. And informative about Glenn's Restaurant, right across the street, and how good their food was. The rate was very reasonable, hope when they renovate this year that the rate stays that way. We plan to come back next year for the powwow and stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We asked for a non-smoking room. Our room reaked of cigarettes. We helped out by purchasing a bottle of glade fabric & air freshener and dosed the room. Had to wash everything including our duffle bags and my purse when we got home because of the cigarette smoke. The room was decently clean - although I never took my shoes off when walking around. I can say the mattress was comfortable and the bed was clean. The expanded contintental breakfast? Yikes. The lobby reaked of some nasty smell. Breakfast consisted of some white bread, instant oatmeal packets, and either raisin bran or frosted flakes. The price was low, but the Days Inn down the street was less than $20 more - I'd stay there is I was you!

Room Tip: Don't even think about staying here.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 16, 2013

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed April 10, 2013

You've got to be kidding me! I thought I had walked back in time to the 60's. I booked this motel by reading some of the other reviews for this place. They must have very low expectations! The lady at the counter was nice, but not very knowledgeable about anything. She didn't know anything about my reservation, with no computer to call it up. The price she quoted was not correct and I had to show her my confirmation e-mail so she could right it down. Old fashion credit card machine. Room was very quaint with original furniture, I think. Cigarette burns on night stand, carpet and old bathroom floor linoleum, even though, room was a non-smoking room. Dirt and dust under the bed and behind bed side table. Didn't look like they had been moved in years. The rest of the room was fairly clean. I won't stay there again. Next time, I'll keep driving.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank AllenB680
Reviewed October 24, 2012

this time of the year prices are are peak price for a nights stay. when it comes to laying your head down for a few hrs, i see no point in paying outrageous prices for a room. as long as it is clean(and i am a very picky cleaner) neat, bug free, comfortable bed, hot shower,just the simple things, then why need more. after driving the blue ridge parkway all day, we were ready to call it a day. all the hotels off the parkway were 150-250 night. really? i would sleep in my truck for that price. super 8 had a coupon in the room saver booklet fro 50 night. this was a friday night. clerk was super friendly, room was everything (we) needed. leaves me xtra cash to shop!! people that complain about service for pets there as i saw earlier in a review. in my opinion, leave them at a kennel anyway, so i can get a good nights sleep instead of listening to your pet all night. if you want to pay the high dollar room, then go to the best. if not, pay your 50 for a great nights sleep and quit complaining.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 16, 2011

Average motel for the money. Quiet location. Breakfast was coffee & donuts. Use to staying at places that have a nice breakfast room with a better selection of food. Room clean with one exception....next morning when covers were fully pulled, two large brown stains were staring at me. How can housekeeping not see this when making up bed. I was disgusted.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
#5 of 8 in Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin

Been to Motel 6 Jonesville? Share your experiences!