“Clean but found stains on bed sheet”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Motel 6 Jonesville

Motel 6 Jonesville
Motel 6 Jonesville
Ranked #6 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Toronto
“Clean but found stains on bed sheet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

Average motel for the money. Quiet location. Breakfast was coffee & donuts. Use to staying at places that have a nice breakfast room with a better selection of food. Room clean with one exception....next morning when covers were fully pulled, two large brown stains were staring at me. How can housekeeping not see this when making up bed. I was disgusted.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Ontario
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2011

I got into a discussion about the dog surcharge and the clerk was dismissive and surly. But he got me back by putting us on the thruway side of the hotel, which was a stone's throw away from my bed.

Two of the three light fixtures did not work.

I just think these pet surcharges are a cash grab -- people usually cause far more damage and noise than dogs do.

Room Tip: On the side away from the thruway!
  • Stayed April 2011, traveled as a couple
1 Thank stkittchick

Travelers are raving about these Jonesville hotels

Toronto, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 7, 2011

Staff was friendly. The rooms looked like they could use some updating, but they were still clean and comfortable. Checked for bugs and found none in our two rooms. Mattresses were new. Pillows were not double-cased, but maybe I'm just picky. The motel is next to highway so there is noise, but it did not interfere with my sleep after 12 hours of driving with 4 children. The breakfast was very simple, but adequate for the price. We were overall happy with our stay at this location.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2009

After a long day in the car, it was nice to check into a clean, comfortable room with a minifridge and a microwave.

Room was nothing fancy, but it was clean and the bed was comfortable. Manager on duty was nice. Breakfast was cereal and muffins, etc, but adequate.

• Stayed October 2009, traveled as a couple
New York
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 21, 2009

We stayed here one night on the way to Florida and found it acceptable for the price. Check in was smooth, and the woman who checked us in was friendly. The room was clean enough, but the whole appearance of the motel could use a little freshening.

We did not try the free breakfast, but it looked basic and OK.

One word of note: our room was on the backside of the motel which faces the Interstate, so if traffic noise bothers you, you may want to ask for a room on the front side of the motel.

The price was around $30 cheaper than other hotels in the area, so with that in mind it was good for a quick overnight stay.

• Stayed April 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank CrozzCountry
shawsville, virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2008

I was ofcoarse leary about this hotel because of the fact that there were not any reviews written, and it is your typical interstate Super 8. I must say, I was very very pleased. From the time that we checked in, which took all of 5 minutes, to the time we left we had no complaints. The room was exceptionally clean and smelled wonderful for a smoking room. The bed linens even smelled clean. Very roomy, and the sink was seperate from the toilet for the bathroom, and I found that to be convenient. One day I forgot to take the DO NOT DISTURB sign off our door when we left for the day, so ofcoarse the maid didn't come in. When we got back I realized what I had done and went to the office to ask for some clean towels. The lady at the front desk was sooooo nice and even gave me extra. There was plenty of parking and the location was right off the interstate, so even though there isn't alot off that particular exit, it leaves you close to the surrounding areas. If anyone is just passing through or visits Merlefest, (which is what we did), this hotel is perfect. I look forward to next year, we will be staying there again.

• Liked — The cleanliness and the direct interstate location
  • Disliked — Not much to choose from for surrounding area dining
  • Stayed April 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank jktoosweet
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
#4 of 8 in Jonesville

Been to Motel 6 Jonesville? Share your experiences!