“Cracker Barrel Always a Good Meal”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had eaten at Cracker Barrel restaurants all over the east coast and have never been disappointed with the meals.

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed November 28, 2013

Over all good meal, not enough ham on the plate for me. Very crowded. Great gift store. Good dessert.

Reviewed September 19, 2013

We decided to stop for breakfast on our road trip from New York to Florida. We stopped at a Cracker Barrel in Jonesville, NC. The service was friendly but the fact that you couldn't swap out sides or change what was on the menu was crazy. I informed the waitress that I needed gluten free- she said I could not swap out the toast for something else I would have to a side. The food itself was not very good. The fruit was fresh, but the rest of the food was bland. It took 15 minutes for the waitress to bring out our bill. When she did- she brought out the wrong one. You then have to pay at the store there. We proceded to wait in line for another 15 minutes before we could pay.
Should have went to Denys!

Reviewed September 19, 2013

The food is the same in all Cracker Barrels and this one was okay. Would have given a higher rating if my baked sweet potato had not been burned on the outside and TINY! I did not complain about it at the time because it was late and I didn't want to wait for a replacement. My husband's food was fine and as he expected. The server was very nice and came to check on us regularly.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

It's a chain and the menu is the same no matter which one you stop at. The meal are a fair value for what you pay for them. I try and stop at as few chain restaurants as I can when on the road, since can eat at my local Cracker Barrel any time.