“Love the rocking chairs, go back for the food”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #2 of 24 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 31, 2013

We love the homy feel of Cracker Barrels and .. go back again and again for the food. The choice is abundant. The specials make you study the menu for a long time. Ah, well, you could just look around and say: I'd like what she's having:-)
Enjoy!

There are newer reviews for Cracker Barrel

Reviewed March 11, 2013

My Husband and I like to eat a Cracker Barrell. This is a typical Cracker Barrell. The food is good and the service is good most of the time. I like the little gift shop.

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Tried the take-out service. The staff was very helpful and the food was excellent. We will recommend to others this is a good place to dine.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

If you've been to a Cracker Barrel before, then you know what to expect. It has great, down-home style food in a folksy setting. The food is always great; I especially love the grilled trout. I also love how you can order breakfast at any time of the day. The country store part of the restaurant is a great place to kill time while waiting for a table; or, you can sit out on the porch in a rocking chair. My favorite place in the restaurant in the winter is in front of the fireplace! Living in this area, the only downside I have seen in this particular Cracker Barrel is the sometimes spotty service. They have some wait staff that have been there for years and give you excellent service; other times, however, we have had trainees that missed the mark. I have been there many times, and the good experiences greatly outnumber the bad ones. Also, they stock Dr. Enuf! That deserves at least an extra half-star by itself!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

Very clean, great hostess and waiter. Awesome food as always. Highly recommend grandma's pancake breakfast! :)

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!