“My First Lunch”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #1 of 24 Restaurants in Jonesville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 28, 2012

I travel for a living and have eating breakfast at Cracker Barrel in every city I've visited. They are one of the most consistent, if you go to one in Virgina, then one in Florida then another in Tennesee, they wil all be consistently decorated with friendly service and the best Breakfast. During this holiday season I had the opprotunity to eat lunch at my local Cracker Barrel. The waitress' name was Peggy Lowe and was the most friendly and gracious host. The Lunch was very good, I had the cod fish and tea.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Cracker Barrel serves some of the best "home cooking" in Jonesville. The staff here takes good care of you, & the food is always consistent. The prices are very reasonable. Our favorite entree is probably the grilled chicken tenderloins. They serve breakfast, which is always really good. Their Chocolate Coca-Cola Cake absolutely ROCKS! My husband & I go there often just for cake & coffee.

Reviewed September 20, 2012

Like all Cracker barrell restaurants this one is clean, the staff is friendly, and the food is average to above. if you like shopping this one is kept stocked well with trinkets and gifts.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

My husband and I have almost made it a habit to eat here once per week, although we only live 1/2 hour away. We have yet to eat anything that was not good at this restaurant and the service is awesome. My husband's favorite - chicken n dumplings, - mine - the different salads they offer. The employees are always friendly and helpful. A must stop along I-77 when in Surry County if you are traveling looking for a great resturant for good country cooking.

Reviewed August 5, 2012

Cracker is consistanly good food. Even though it is a chain , you can always tell when the staff care about the presentation and the taste. Love the smell of the cinnamon brooms at Christmas and the fireplace is always welcoming.

Been to Cracker Barrel? Share your experiences!