“Disorganized”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
A TripAdvisor Member
“Disorganized”
Reviewed July 12, 2006

I am a state government employee limited by a legislative-set statutory statewide maximum rate for hotel rooms. I was quoted this legislative rate by the hotel but before being able to complete my reservation, was asked if the hotel could call me back. They never did so I called the next day and could not get the same rate; now $5 a night higher. I called the national reservations desk and was quoted and even higher (now $15 above the stautory) rate. Dealing with these people is like a shell game. Avoid them.

Stayed July 2006

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed April 29, 2006

This is a great Hampton Inn. It's very clean, the service is excellent, and the location can't be beat. There is easy access to and from the interstate, but it's far enough from the interstate that there is no traffic noise. Though it's a moderately priced hotel, the managers have gone out of their way to make stays pleasant.

• Stayed February 2006
2 Thank mr88oh
Port Monmouth, New Jersey
Reviewed December 15, 2005

my family has stayed here several times as we have family that live in the area. the staff is unfailingly courteous, the rooms are huge and spotlessly clean, the free breakfast has alot of choices and the coffee is very good. the location is terrific right off hwy 77. we have been staying in this hampton inn since 2000 and have never been disappointed. we never book anyplace else anymore when we go to visit the area.

• Stayed December 2005
4 Thank reet65
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed October 22, 2005

I can't begin to say enough about how wonderful the service was at this hotel. Everything was clean and well kept. My wife and I stopped on our way to our honeymoon in South Carolina and my mother had asked them to do some very special things for us before we arrived and they went beyond what is expected at a hotel for her. If we are ever in this area again this will be our stopping place to stay. No one will go wrong staying here!

• Stayed October 2005
4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed July 24, 2005

Stayed at this hotel for one night, July 23rd. Hotel has easy access off of interstate 77. Rooms and common areas were very clean. They had snacks available in the lobby at all times. Breakfast items were very well stocked. A lot of small touches in decorating, made this hotel feel a bit more homey. The pool was on the small side. I would stay here again.

• Stayed July 2005
5 Thank ptmom
Ohio
Reviewed June 13, 2005

This is the best Hampton I've stayed at. Everything is very clean, the rooms have extras like microwaves and mini refridgerators. The free breakfast has the best selections of fruit and breakfast items. Free USA today. Free cookies and popcorn in the evening. Just a great place.

The only downside to staying here is that there really aren't any good restaurants in the area, especially if you want to grab a cocktail. But, if you're passing through on your way to another destination, I highly recommend this Hampton!

• Stayed May 2005
6 Thank ang70123
POWDER SPRINGS
Reviewed May 2, 2005

This is one of the best Hampton Inns I have ever stayed in. The hotel was spotless and even decorated for Easter! The rooms were extra clean and beds/pillows were very comfortable. Breakfast was beyond all expectations and was staffed by a lovely retired lady that loved her job and was willing to get you anything you needed. I will DEFINITELY stay here again if I have a business appointment within 30 miles of this wonderful hotel.

• Stayed April 2005
5 Thank jthdawg
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
#5 of 8 in Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville

Been to Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin? Share your experiences!