“WOW!!!”

Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
PA
“WOW!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2010

Great place to stay. Staff friendly and prompt. We arrived at midnight, didn't know what to expect but it was great. Great price. Complimentary cookies, coffee, tea, and hot chocolate! Rooms were clean! Breakfast was very good. A very pleasant stay. Will stay again if I ever pass through that area!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Rochester NY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 1, 2009

We stayed overnight here on our way to Florida. We wanted nothing more than a comfy spot to rest after a long day's drive. This Hampton Inn was perfect: welcoming staff, festive lobby, free fresh cookies, fast check-in with internet password provided without asking. Room has microwave, refrigerator, lots of pillows, a channel guide and strong wireless internet. Free breakfast too.

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple
Atlanta, GA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 2, 2009

My wife and I were both very pleased with our stay here. In fact, we will stay here again on our way back to Georgia. Easy access to I-77, and a great golf experience down the road at Silo Run.

New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 20, 2009

We recently stopped off on our way to Disney World at this hotel. I had booked this hotel for one night based on the reviews I read about it. I am also a Hilton Honors member, so we always choose Hiltons, Hamptons, etc for our travels if we can.

Upon entering this hotel, the lobby was decorated beautifully with the Americana look. It was so inviting. The staff was super friendly and nice.

The rooms were spotless, comfy and clean. That's very important to us when we travel.

They have cookies, popcorn and non-alcoholic drinks in the evening and free breakfast in the morning. The staff was right on top of everything at breakfast making sure there was always food and everything was clean. The lady even gave my son a coloring book and animal crackers,

I would defiantly stay here again in the future. Great, clean place!

• Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank Ravishing9
Oceana, West Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

I made an unplanned stop for one night at this hotel and was really surprised. I travel often for business and this property really stood out from any other place I have stayed. Clean, well furnished, well maintained and exceptionally well decorated throughout. As soon as I got out of my car, I knew I was in a different kind of place.

The lady that waited on me was extremely kind and helpful. She actually made me feel like she wanted to wait on me, something you don't get very often. The internet was WiFi and was no fuss, the TV was great, the pool was nice, clean and larger than expected. Alot of little extras in the room and attention to detail.

There are several good restaurants on the same exit. I had dinner at the Cracker Barrel and Breakfast at the Waffel House. I overslept and missed the Continental Breakfast, LOL.

Philadelphia, PA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2009

I couldn't believe this hidden gem - we travel the I77 corridor frequently and have just found this hotel. It will now become a regular stop. While this is a "chain hotel", it's obvious that the managers have put a huge amount of personal touch to the place, even including the elevator! My only slight gripe would be that we could hear the toilet flushing in the adjacent or room above. 5 stars all the way.

Raleigh, NC
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 22, 2009

I thank the camp director at Camp Cheerio for reccommending this hotel. We stayed two nights after dropping off our "camper". I am fussy about cleanliness in hotels and this one was spotless! The staff were all super friendly and there was complimentary cookies, popcorn, water, coffee, teas and internet... all almost 24 hours a day! After our recent stay in Az at a Hyatt resort where the water was $5 and they charged for internet, this was a fabulous relief. Granted the hotel is in of those "off the highway" jumbles, but after driving a few miles, the countryside was lush and beautiful. It is well worth it to stay here! What a stay! Don't miss the antique mall right up the street... they have tons to browse through. Also their small fitness center was great too.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled as a couple
1 Thank sweptawayy
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
#4 of 8 in Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville

Been to Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin? Share your experiences!