“Everything you could want”

Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Georgia
“Everything you could want”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 26, 2012

Lovely decor and great breakfast. Staff friendly stayed during Xmas and it was so cheerful. Lots of hot breakfast items, and fruit. Very clean and well maintained. Perfect location near guest,but quiet..................................

• Stayed December 2012

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (62)
Akron, OH
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 9, 2012

This Hampton Inn looked like any other. The room and bathroom were clean. The front desk was nice and helpful. We would stay here again while traveling. If you had to stay in Jonesville NC this would not be a bad place to stop.

Akron
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 3, 2012

We stayed at this hotel on November 30, 2012 and it was totally decorated for Christmas by the staff, they did a beautiful job. The room was clean and the beds were great. We had cookies and popcorn when we arrived and the staff was extremely helpful and friendly. Our breakfast at 6:00 a.m. was all out and ready to go. She also did a spectacular job, it was spotless, and a great variety of food. The lobby and rooms will be redone after December because it is getting older but you would never notice if you didn't look closely.

Room Tip: Our rooms were on the third floor and the elevator was a bit slow but I think the entire hotel is qu...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
DCLARK57, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin, responded to this review, December 11, 2012
Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We take great pride in our property and try to make our guests feel at home. It was a pleasure serving you and your family. Please come back and spend time with us again.We like to share our "Hamptonality" with you.
Syracuse, New York
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 21, 2012

When we arrived at the Hampton Inn Jonesville, the first thing we noticed was the Christmas decorating. With festive, but not gaudy, touches throughout the hotel, I remarked that I felt like I had stepped inside a country christmas gift shop that was, instead, a hotel. The decorative quality (but not festive touches) were in the beautiful guest rooms as well. Rooms were spacious and clean, staff friendly. Outdoor pool was closed for the season (outside landscaping was as beautiful as the interior decorating and equally festive). I arrived late and left early so there was no chance to even check out the fitness room. Beds were on the hard side, but adequate. The air conditioning/heating unit in our room sounded as though it was giving its dying breath, but DID manage to stay on throughout the night. Sound travels easily in the halls and the horde of small children down the hall that were allowed to run wild kept me awake until after one am, but I blame the parents and not the hotel for that. Breakfast had packets of instant oatmeal rather than the slow cooked oats I've had at other Hamptons. Likewise, fresh eggs and meats were replaced with bagged microwaveable fare I'd expect on a train. I ate light and wound up buying more later on the road. Location was great, right off the highway, with a McDonalds across the street for my McCafe fix. I'd stay here again, but I'd hope they'd fix that dying ac unit in the meantime.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the NOISY elevator.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled with family
DCLARK57, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
We want to thank you for staying with us and we certainly appreciate your comments concerning the air conditioning unit. Our maintenance department repairs or replaces these units as soon as they are aware of a problem. . In North Carolina, we are not equipped to serve a prepared breakfast. We are beginning a renovation , which will allow us to add the required kitchen equipment so that we can offer a pepared breakfast to our guests. The breakfast we serve now meets and exceeds the requirements of Hilton. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again and appreciate your feedback.
Baltimore, Maryland
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

The Elkin NC Hampton Inn is an older style HI and is a good value. Location is great close to I-77. The room was clean and quiet.

My only complaint is the frozen breakfast choices that you have to microwave. Might as well skip it! The usual buffet style eggs and bacon or sausage is what I expect of Hampton Inn. In spite of the good location and price, I will stay elsewhere next time!

• Stayed November 2012
Raleigh, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have stayed at the Hampton Inn in Elkin, NC many times and have enjoyed every experience I have every had there...It is a great place to stay with a friendly staff, clean rooms and delicious breakfast and snacks. I will continue to stay at this wonderful place when coming through this area. THE BEST EVER!!

Room Tip: Just stop...You will be glad you did!!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Mogadore, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I often, when traveling, stay at the Hampton Inn. Upon entering the main door we were immediately impressed with the cleanliness and the lovely way the Hampton was decorated. The person at the front desk was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable and the food was abundant. They even had snacks at night for the hotel guests. What a nice place to stay!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
DCLARK57, General Manager at Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thank you for your positive remarks concerning our hotel.We look forward to serving you again and showing off our "Hamptonality".
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
Days Inn Jonesville
#4 of 8 in Jonesville
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville

Been to Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin? Share your experiences!