“I NEVER WANT TO LEAVE-THIS IS THE BEST EXPERIENCE!!!”

Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Reviewed July 13, 2011

After an awful experience at the Days Inn in Yadkinville, NC, my children, our travelling companions, and I quickly packed and left in the middle of the night and fled to the Hampton Inn in Yadkinville, NC. After arriving in the most wonderful lobby, we were greeted with smiles and welcomes from the lady at the front desk. She made fresh coffee, had popcorn for the kids and gave us the most wonderful rooms. Everyone has gone beyond nice....another couple was travelling the next nite with small children and the let the pool stay open long enough for the children to play because they had been looking so forward to swimming. The continental breakfast is more than anyone could hope for-something for everyone. We are planning another vacation and are going to include this on our stops. Words cannot express the wonderful experience we have had!! Thank you to the staff at Hampton Inn, Jonesville/Elkin, NC!!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 12, 2011

From the moment that I pulled in the parking lot, the hotel was inviting! The hotel was decorated to the season. The lobby had fresh baked cookies and fresh popped popcorn ready for guests along with hot coffee and cold bottled water. The staff was friendly and ready to assist in anyway. The room smelled clean and fresh. The linens were bright white on the fluffy and comfortable bed. The night was very quiet even thought there were lots of guests at the hotel. The bathrooms were clean and equipped with plenty of towels for myself and my 2 daughters. The pool was crystal clear and clean at just the right temperature. The breakfast was the best continental breakfast that I have ever had in my stay in a hotel. The area was clean and well stocked with a variety of fresh fruits, pasteries, cereals, waffles, bagels, french toast, wraps, and more! I was so impressed by my stay that I will be back!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 11, 2011

This was the most country-quaint Hampton Inn. Superb employees. We very much enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 24, 2011

The hotel was clean and decorated very nicely. I felt comfortable and the lady at the front desk was very helpful.I will definately be back.Thank you guys! A well satisfied guest....

Shannon Randall

Room Tip: talk to Regina
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 14, 2011

We checked in early without any problems. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 13, 2011

This hotel is very tastefully decorated, very clean and the staff couldn't have been more friendly. The breakfast/snack area is quaint. The breakfast selections were varied and the best I've seen on a complimentary breakfast menu. The only bad part of our stay was that we were able to stay only one night. Will definitely go back here if we're in the area again.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed June 12, 2011

I have never been to a hotel that spoiled me as much as the Hampton did. (Look behind the counter at all the awards they have won.) Each employee takes personal pride in their job and it shows. The warm fuzzy decor is so precious - it's like everyone took a class at Michael's. There were snacks in the room when we arrived, breakfast was wonderful and if you don't have time to sit down, they order a to-go bag. Evening snacks of fruit, cookies and popcorn were also an unexpected treat. If you're used to southern hospitality, you will love it and if you're not, you will be by the time you leave.

Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Mount Airy South
Hampton Inn Mount Airy
Hampton Inn Mount Airy
#1 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin? Share your experiences!