This has been our stop on our way to Florida and back, since it opened in 1985 as a Holiday Inn. This Hotel has always been above average in every catergory. This last stay I noticed a few problems. I was cashing in a reward night. The girl at the desk did not inform us anything about the hotel or the breakfast bar, knowing that I was a Priority Club Member, I guess she felt that I knew everything already. That's OK with me , but bad for other guests that might need to know. The lobby was very beautiful, and the breakfast bar was superior in selection of hot and cold breakfast items.
The room that we had was a bit below average. The mattresses were a little lumpy and hard. The bathroom was in need of some minor repairs. The rooms were clean though.
This hotel needs to be upgraded to Holiday Inn standards. I think they have fallen a little below that. I would not be suprised if they loose the Holiday Inn name soon, if they do not upgrade. One plus they have going for them, is the Cracker Barrel right next door, a good draw for the weary traveler staying here. (One of our reasons for staying here). In closing I will say that this is still a good Hotel, buts needs some repair, or they will lose loyal customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites! With easy access to Interstate 77, this Jonesville, NC hotel offers small city charm and friendly service all within a short drive away from Yadkin Valley wineries, Blue Ridge Parkway and the Andy Griffin Play House.Feel right at home in the spacious, clean rooms with generous amenities. The cozy rooms at this Jonesville, NC hotel offer high-speed Internet access, a coffeemaker, a desk, a refrigerator and cable television with 32" flat screen TV, Free HBO. Each morning, hotel guests can get a start to their day with our complimentary full hot breakfast, including Scrambled eggs, Sausage and Belgian Waffles. Also, extra fuel for all your planned activities comes easy with ten restaurants within short distance of this North Carolina hotel. Settled in the foothills of the Blue Ridge Mountains and in the heart of Yadkin Valley, this Jonesville, NC hotel offers a convenient location to many local attractions. Both leisurely and business travelers will enjoy that the BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites is located near Yadkin Valley Wineries,Cedar Lake Golf Course, Friendship Motor Speedway. Families delight in this Jonesville, NC hotel's nearby attractions, including Stone Mountain Park, Jonesville Green Way, the Natural Bridge, Blue Ridge Parkway, Andy Griffin Play House, Camp Cheerio . Those visiting students and faculty at Surry Community College have an easy commute, as the school is only twelve miles away. Many guests of the Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites come for the wonderful local events, such as MerleFest and Mayberry Days, Yadkin Valley Wine Festival.For an affordable stay at an exceptional hotel in Jonesville, NC, reserve a stay at the BEST WESTERN Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Best Western, Priceline, Orbitz, Cancelon, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Yadkin Valley Hotel Jonesville
- Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn And Suites
- Holiday Inn Jonesville
- Jonesville Holiday Inn