“Nice place for a quick stop”

Days Inn Jonesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Ohio
“Nice place for a quick stop”
Reviewed March 31, 2014

We stayed here one night on our way home, the Front desk clerk was super sweet and very helpful I really liked her!!, the beds were very comfy and the rooms although old were clean, perfect stop for one night, the shower was another story, when others used the water, I either got all hot water or all cold, it woke me up that is for sure!!

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
Neela S, General Manager at Days Inn Jonesville, responded to this review, April 1, 2014
Thank you taking the time to let us know how we are doing. We appreciate you letting us know about any issues that may have arisen. We will be checking into the reason why the water had no in between. Please let us know if we can be of service to you in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Washington DC, District of Columbia
Reviewed March 31, 2014

I travel quite a bit for my job, and stay at Hotels, some 5 star some no star over 200 nights out of the year. I believe the negative reviews below are from guests trying to get their money back regardless of the type of stay they had. I thought the front desk staff/concierge was very respectful, warm and inviting. The continental breakfast was superb for a smaller tiered franchise. The pool, I am unable to comment on as it was snowing and the pool was closed.

Now on to the room, the beds, were one of the most comfortable ones I had ever experienced. They seem to be pillow-top beds which I absolutely enjoyed. The room was nice and quaint for such a small town and the amenities were fantastic. Cable and free high speed internet. (i'm used to having to pay for internet in high end hotes in New York). Overall this interstate hotel is up with some of the top stays I have experienced and would recommend to everyone.

Room Tip: I've stayed numerous times. My best experience is on the Top floor as it is much more secluded a...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Richmond, Canada
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Great service, very very clean rooms. Mattress was very comfortable. Neela at front desk is a gem of a person, went out of her way to help us. Will come back again thank. I will recommend this hotel to all travellers.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Guelph, Canada
Reviewed March 24, 2014

We stayed here on our way back from Florida. We arrived at midnight and chose it because it is a chain, but it was a mistake we are still recovering from.

A day after our stay, my friend and I are completely covered in bedbug bites. We stayed somewhere else for four days prior, with no symptoms, and after our stay here, we are in agony.

We have called the motel several times and received no response. By looking at the other reviews, I'm quite certain the manager will post some sort of rebuttal and deny they have a bedbug problem. Our 100+ bites all over our bodies say otherwise. I also question a manager who denies problems with the hotel even after guests have posted photographic evidence.

A refund is the least we will expect. I doubt $70 reversed to our credit card makes up for days of Benedryl, itching, and the disgusting possibility that we have brought these back in our luggage.

We will be taking this higher up, but in the meantime, consider yourself warned. There is a bedbug registry in the US and they will soon be on it. Head office will be hearing from us.

I won't even get into the stale food on the breakfast bar or the rest of the room. There is no point. But I will say that the woman at the reception desk was friendly and kind. I'm sorry she has to work here.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank LocalKelly

Travelers are raving about these Jonesville hotels

Columbus
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We stayed here on our way to Orlando. The room was very nice and comfortable and clean and reasonable in price. There were restaurant within walking distance for meals ranging from sit down to fast food. The continental breakfast was superb. We enjoyed our stay so much that we tried to stop there on the way home but we were so tired we were forced to stay somewhere else even though we wanted to stop here. I would highly recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Boone, North Carolina
Reviewed March 10, 2014

The place was very clean and reasonably priced. I found the bed pretty comfortable and the pillows were alright. The well-stocked continental breakfast was a bonus. That being said, the hotel is located very close to a major highway, so unless the sound of traffic lulls you to sleep, pack ear plugs. The hotel was booked when we stayed and there was NO hot water (not even warm water) that evening or the next morning.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
#3 of 8 in Jonesville
Hampton Inn Jonesville/Elkin
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Americas Best Value Inn - Jonesville
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
#6 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Days Inn Jonesville? Share your experiences!