“Nice and quiet , good value, nice people. A little dated...”

Days Inn Jonesville
Ranked #5 of 8 Hotels in Jonesville
Reviewed March 5, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Room old , bath didnot work properly, door to room did not fit properly making the electronic lock malfunction, air gaps around door,breakfast ok

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2013

The place was clean and the bed was comfortable. The shower was ok.. I like a faanier shower head to get all my body under the water at one time but it did fine.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 8, 2013

On my trip I got extremely tired and had to find a place to stay. When I got to the office the girls working were very helpfull. the room was clean and I had good nights sleep. At checkout I was offered breakfast as I was just going to leave. Glad I eat because I didnt have to stop and made it to my destination.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Neela S, General Manager at Days Inn Jonesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 16, 2013

Thnsk you for letting us be your choice in accomadations. We hope to see you again when you are in our area.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Neela S, General Manager at Days Inn Jonesville, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Reviewed December 21, 2012

My wife and I have a real pet peeve with motels that don't allow guests to bring the complimentary breakfast back to their room. My wife eats very slowly, and she prefers to graze while preparing to depart. Don't ask me why they have microwaves and refrigerators in the room if they don't want you eating there! This location was particularly annoying, because they didn't even post the policy for all to read. Instead, we were accosted on the way to our room. In the future we will ask about this policy before booking a room, and you should too! In addition, the heat controls were crazy and made more noise than the Star Trek Enterprise going to warp speed! When I got up in the middle of the night to turn off the racket, I was instead treated to the chorus of yelling coming from the couple staying next door. It sounded like they were in our room! As one other reviewer mentioned, even through there were only a few guests, we were all put in adjacent rooms for some unknown reason. BOTTOM LINE: I would not stay here again, and you can do better too.

Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Sorry for any confusion. In the past few years we have added a nice dining area so that our guest could eat in comfort. We ask that breakfast be eat in the dining area for a few reasons. One is so we can judge how much supplies to order and what amount of our guest are taking part in our breakfast program. We have found in the past many people take the food to the rooms only to toss it in the trash. We are trying to control waste and supply our guest with a nice breakfast. We do allow some cases to take to the room. Sorry this is our policy. Thank you for suggesting a sign. We will put one up.

GM

Reviewed November 30, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Also consider these accommodations in or near Jonesville
Best Western Yadkin Valley Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Elkin Jonesville
Best Western Bryson Inn
Best Western Bryson Inn
#2 of 8 in Mount Airy

Been to Days Inn Jonesville? Share your experiences!