“Great time!!”
Review of Days Inn Jefferson

Days Inn Jefferson
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jefferson
Reviewed April 28, 2014

Enjoyed my stay! The employees in the office were really nice and very helpful. The location of the motel is nice, and it has a really relaxed atmosphere. The room was clean and well kept. I'll come back the next time I am in this area.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2015

Thank you for staying with us, we do appreciate it. I'm happy to see that everything met or exceeded expectations and we look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed April 18, 2014

We stay at this hotel 3-4 times a year and have never been disappointed. The rooms are comfortable and affordable. The restaurant is outstanding. We eat breakfast at the restaurant each day and had dinner there on Saturday night on our last visit. My husband ordered the 8 oz. NY Strip expecting a small steak, but it was surprisingly large and cooked to order. I had the salad bar and we were both very satisfied with the quality of the food and service.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate it. I'm so glad that you've found everything to your liking in past stays and I hope we continue to serve you well in the future.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

The advertising online for this particular location was very misleading. Free breakfast was not onsite and was only free if I ordered from 3 breakfast choices on the coupon I was given. The wifi worked about 50% of the time. I had no cell phone service at all, inside or outside of my room, on either of my 2 cell phones which each have different service providers. The hair dryer that was attached to the wall and looked like a small vacuum cleaner you would see at a gas station would not dry a hamster.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Rachel M

I'm sorry to hear of your experience. We thank you for staying with us. We once again have a restaurant on site so we do hope that you'll give us a second chance in the future. The new restaurant is open for breakfast and lunch.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

I needed a room for one night in this area. The hotel is a little dated but the help provided excellent customer service and the room was clean and comfortable and everything was in working order. The breakfast was fine, so it was a good experience overall.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate it. I'm delighted that your experience met or exceeded your expectation and that our staff was helpful and professional. We do hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 21, 2014

I recommend this hotel to any traveler. The staff is an excellent example of southern hospitality. Although the hotel is an older establishment, it has been well maintained. As a home inspector, I was very cognizant of the functionality and pest free conditions of the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your patronage, we appreciate it. We are pleased that housekeeping and front desk staff are maintaining the professional standards we expect, and we are glad that helped you have such an enjoyable experience. We do look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel more times than I can remember over the past 20 years. Though there are 3 other hotels in the vicinity, I always stay at Eldreth's. Not only is the location convenient to my business, but I can count on the staff to give me their usual friendly and competent service. The rooms are always clean, spacious and well-appointed with refrigerator, microwave, desk, large-screen tv, really comfy beds and no smoking rooms. I would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your patronage over the last few decades, we really do appreciate it. I'm pleased that our staff continues to meet your expectations with their professionalism. We look forward to serving you in the decades to come.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

There is really nothing special about this hotel. The room was OK. The bed was OK, The service was good. (One night I there was an internet problem. The staff put me in direct contact with their ISP and we overcame it). May be I am jot more enthusiastic because it was priced like an hotel, when it was only a motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate it. I'm sorry that not everything met your expectations. Our prices are very competitive for the area, I'm sorry you found them to be to high. Despite these issues we do hope you'll stay with us again if you are in the area.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
3 mi away
19 mi away
Americourt Hotel Mountain City
Americourt Hotel Mountain City
#1 of 2 in Mountain City

Been to Days Inn Jefferson? Share your experiences!