“Good southern hospitality.”
Review of Days Inn Jefferson

Days Inn Jefferson
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Jefferson
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I recommend this hotel to any traveler. The staff is an excellent example of southern hospitality. Although the hotel is an older establishment, it has been well maintained. As a home inspector, I was very cognizant of the functionality and pest free conditions of the room.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
PK S, Owner at Days Inn Jefferson, responded to this reviewResponded February 6, 2015

Thank you for your patronage, we appreciate it. We are pleased that housekeeping and front desk staff are maintaining the professional standards we expect, and we are glad that helped you have such an enjoyable experience. We do look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed February 13, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel more times than I can remember over the past 20 years. Though there are 3 other hotels in the vicinity, I always stay at Eldreth's. Not only is the location convenient to my business, but I can count on the staff to give me their usual friendly and competent service. The rooms are always clean, spacious and well-appointed with refrigerator, microwave, desk, large-screen tv, really comfy beds and no smoking rooms. I would not hesitate to recommend.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for your patronage over the last few decades, we really do appreciate it. I'm pleased that our staff continues to meet your expectations with their professionalism. We look forward to serving you in the decades to come.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

There is really nothing special about this hotel. The room was OK. The bed was OK, The service was good. (One night I there was an internet problem. The staff put me in direct contact with their ISP and we overcame it). May be I am jot more enthusiastic because it was priced like an hotel, when it was only a motel.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate it. I'm sorry that not everything met your expectations. Our prices are very competitive for the area, I'm sorry you found them to be to high. Despite these issues we do hope you'll stay with us again if you are in the area.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

I went back up to the western part of the state again last week and gave this place another go since the first time was good. Turned out just right and enjoyed my stay again. Can't wait to return later on! Can't beat those pancakes either!

Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple

Thanks for staying with us, we appreciate your business. I'm glad that my staff is maintaining proper professionalism between stays and maintaining the standards you have come to expect.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Of course, there are only 2. We are starting a tradition of going to the mountains to get our Christmas tree and this hotel is very close to the tree farm we prefer. When we got to our room, it hadn't been serviced but the maids came immediately and had it ready shortly. The room was clean and comfortable and the heater was fairly quiet. The best thing about this hotel is the free breakfast. Not your typical bagel and juice, but an actual hot meal.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with friends

Thank you for your patronage. We appreciate your business. I'm very happy to hear that the maid staff quickly and promptly moved to correct your issues. We do hope you'll stay with us again in the future.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

We had a good night's stay at this motel on New Year's Eve. We have stayed here before and enjoyed it. Very friendly local staff, and quite efficient. The heater worked well on a cold night! SUPERB FAST internet!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for staying with us, we appreciate your business. I'm so thankful for you and the many others that acknowledge our friendly, helpful and professional staff. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Reviewed December 30, 2013

Very quiet stay, easy to Access the WiFi rooms where wonderful clean fresh and clean smell every time that you return to the room. Very accessible and close to everything. No snow around but that's something that the hotel can't control other than that awesome vacation.

• Stayed: December 2013

Thank you for your patronage, we appreciate it. Sorry there was no snow, maybe next time you visit we'll have some. Come again soon.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Jefferson
3 mi away
19 mi away
Americourt Hotel Mountain City
Americourt Hotel Mountain City
#1 of 2 in Mountain City

Been to Days Inn Jefferson? Share your experiences!