“Very good golf course”
Review of Jefferson Landing

Jefferson Landing
Ranked #7 of 8 things to do in Jefferson
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I played Jefferson Landing golf course the week of July 4th 2012. The course is challenging, very scenic, and has excellent diversity of holes. The greens are in excellent shape and have some good contours. Played both rounds in 3.5 hours. Clubhouse and restaurant are very nice and there are some excellent accommodations available on the property.

Reviewed March 17, 2012

Thoroughly enjoyed our spring break stay at Jefferson Landing. We stayed in unit F1 at 187 W Meadow Dr. The unit is gorgeously decorated and immaculate. We settled in and immediately felt at home. The location and grounds are spectacular. Spring is in full swing and the flowers and trees are blooming. It was the perfect home base for our mountain adventures. On the drive home my son who suffers from autism realized he had left his favorite toy at the unit. I called Jefferson Landing and explained situation. The next morning I received a call back from them informing me that they had found it and were shipping it to me. This is definitely a first class establishment. Thank you!

2  Thank Yoyi412
A TripAdvisor Member
Statesville,NC
Reviewed June 6, 2003

I have played the course at least once a year since it opened over ten years ago. I don't see what the big deal is!?!? It's a nice course, but nothing special.If you want to play a mountain course this isn't one!It's open and mostly flat. There are many better courses (public and private) within 50 miles. Pinehurst or Hickory or any other Piedmont areas have more "mountainy" courses at better rates.To be challenged play the back tees--grip and rip since most holes are wide open and expect to see Gomer playing out of your fairway on another hole. I don't know why the course was built on the flattest site within 30 miles. The clubhouse is very nice and the employees are great!!

2  Thank A TripAdvisor Member