“Delicious Home Cooking with Steaks and Seafood”
Review of Winners Circle

Winners Circle
Ranked #2 of 22 Restaurants in Jefferson
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 10, 2014

First trip to Winners Circle included a ticket to see The Best Elvis, James Lowery, I have heard and seen. But back to the food, everything in the vegetable line was great but that chicken fried gravy brought back memories of eating at home as just a boy and to be honest I had two servings of gravy, but please don.t tell my wife, OK? She was so busy enjoying her meal she did not notice.The roast beef covered in gravy was excellent, the ham was so tender and the fried chicken was oh so good. And the desert was the GREAT PERFOMANCE by James Lowery who could make you think "Elvis Is In The Building". that was how great he was. Bought CD and listen to it all the time.

1  Thank Rickf178

Reviewed April 19, 2014

I was traveling alone and needed a meal! The staff were friendly! The place was dated but clean! Very limited menu for lunch! The food was really hot! The food was out of a can or frozen with no taste or seasoning! My tea was not refill! Very basic place to eat! The service was OK, the servers had a big area to work! This town is small and limited to the places to eat!

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The amount of food they give you to eat so always plenty or to much. I will normally bring part of my meal home.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Best salad bar in town. I have never gotten anything that was not good here. My husband n I just wanted something light. He got the salad bar n I got a stuffed baked potato.

Reviewed November 12, 2013 via mobile

We had complimentary breakfast from staying at the Best Western Eldreth Inn at this restaurant. The food was delicious ( if you like country cooking ). The wait staff was nice. I thought some of their meals were a bit a pricey, but just about makes up for it if you're staying at the hotel and don't want to travel out for a meal.