Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville
$104
Home2.com
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$54
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$62
QualityInn
Sunset Inn(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$58
$104
Hampton.com
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$110
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$60
$48
SuburbanHotels
$84
TownePlace Suites
$81
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$77
All reviewscamp lejeunesweet teapancake machineroom was cleancinnamon rollsmiles down the roadtaco bellan older hoteldollar treestayed for one nightcontinental breakfastevery morningbiscuits and gravywould stay here againnice staystaff was very friendly and helpfuloutdoor pool
Reviewed July 22, 2012

My family and I stayed here for one night and were disappointed that this location wasn't up to HIX standards. Very run-down and "felt" dirty, even if it was clean. A little overpriced as well. Bizarrely, there is a prime parking spot for Employee of the Month– I know they want to encourage their employees, but when you run a business where your customers carry luggage, every spot is valuable.

If you can afford it, the Home2 Suites nearby is a much better choice.

Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank matthewsmith99
Reviewed July 16, 2012

After frantically trying to find a hotel in wilmington for three hours we finally found a place to stay. The holiday was everything we needed and more. The rooms were clean, the staff so friendly and the beds were extremely comfortable. I will definitely keep this in mind for next year. The next morning we went to topsail beach which is only 30 minutes away. Will a bit of a trek it is more than worth it

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed June 28, 2012

Location - On Hwy 17/Marine. Lots of stores and restaurants within walking distance.
Bathroom - The ceiling is very low in the shower and the door opens in, which makes the bathroom even smaller than it is already. The water pressure and temp were great. The tub was pretty scratched up and the toilet ran. I left a note to repair and called, but it was never fixed. A makeup mirror and better hair dryer are needed.
Bedroom - Neither the bed nor the pillows )crushed foam) were comfortable and the sheets were worn thin. It had a flat screen TV. A small microwave sat on top of a small refrigerator - no cabinet or shelf. An upholstered chair and small side table were provided. The A/C was quiet, but didn't cool well. A full length mirror and open closet are provided - only a couple of hangers though.
Business - the WiFi connection issues were ok and there were plenty of outlets in convenient locations. A work desk is available. One public computer is available in the lobby. Newspaper are in the lobby, not delivered to door.
Housekeeping - OK, Left 2 regular and no decaf coffee paks. Laundry machines are located in the back foyer by the vending machines and door to pool. (I don't know that I'd leave my clothes unattended.)
Breakfast - standard continental included in rate - starts at 6AM.
Fitness - No fitness center; however, you are given access to a club 2 miles away or the neighboring Candlewood Suites' fitness center, which has 1 treadmil, 1 elipticle, 1 bike and a weight machine.

Room Tip: Rooms ending in 10's and 20's are near elevator.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed June 18, 2012

After staying at Beufort S.C. Holiday Inn Express,This one is no match!
Pros: Clean Rooms
Cons: Ice makers Dirty, Broke on second floor
Room window moldy
Called front desk for a light bulb for desk lamp....never did get!
since my son was leaving Camp Lejeune for japan...he stayed with us...I ordered a portable bed and did not get till midnight
Very Small Rooms!
I would not stay here again!

Room Tip: find somewhere else!
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
IHGCare, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Jacksonville, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2012

Dear BillyBoy1962,

Thank you for taking the time to express your thoughts and concerns regarding your stay with us. I'm pleased you appreciated our clean rooms. We work diligently to ensure our facilities are well maintained and we try our hardest to provide not just good value, but comfortable, clean and friendly accommodations. I'm sorry our hotel did not live up to your expectations and regret you received service which was less than satisfactory. Your feedback is of great importance to us and allows us to monitor and improve our service continually.

Joel B
Case Manager
IHGCare

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed at this hotel in November of 2011 for a return of a Marine unit. The staff was great, there was always a hello or a smile from the front desk to any of the housekeeping staff. Our room was clean and the halls were quiet. The breakfast was very good and always busy! I was very glad we chose this Holiday Inn Express and it would be the first place I would attempt to book upon a return. I was also super impressed that staff throughout the hotel so many times said if we needed anything... just ask!

Room Tip: I normally ask for a higher floor room and a room away from the elevator :-)
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business