“Great place” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune

Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Richmond
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 13, 2013

Stayed here for work. Rooms are small but clean and comfortable. Bathroom was sparkling clean. Would recommend if you're not claustraphobic.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Kati H, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, October 16, 2013
Miss R - We appreciate the time you've taken to compliment our property and are happy that you enjoyed your stay here! I would also like to thank you for your feedback on the rooms and will keep it in consideration upon planning renovations. Should work bring you this way again, we look forward to taking care of your hospitality needs!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We checked in late, left early the next morning. Did not use the breakfast other than coffee which was very good. Room nicely furnished and sparkly clean.

Pet fee reasonable, but room rate in my opinion a tad high even with aarp discount. Would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed September 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Kati H, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, September 30, 2013
Hello!

I'm so happy we could provide such a wonderful stay for you and appreciate the time you've taken to compliment us on such. We are yours in hospitality and aim to provide a comfortable stay to each one of our guests. We are excited to have acquired that goal with your stay and look forward to taking care of you for you future stays in Jacksonville!

Regards,
Easton
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 25, 2013

The hotel was in a very convenient location, our first night there was comfortable except for me being bitten up while I sleep. I reported this to the front desk and was moved to another room. The shower water in our initial room (144) was warm the entire time were in that room before they switched us. The room we were switched to was much better, we had no furthet issues with me being bitten for the rest of our stay. We ran into anothet guest whom actually experienced the same issues in rm 144 and was moved to another. I was told there was a flea infestation and then I was tokd i ws being bitten by a spider ( bites were on the arm i slept on under my pillow) and then I was given then said maybe mesquitos ; I dont know what was biting me but it ended once we were moved. Overall, the rooms were very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Dear Miss A - While I do apologize that we didn't necessarily get off on the right foot, I'm so glad that we were able to quickly resolve the issue and that you were able to enjoy the rest of your stay! Your compliments to our staff are greatly appreciated and will be passed along. Thank you so much for taking the time to say such pleasant things of our property and we look foward to hosting you in the future!

Regards,
Shore City
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 23, 2013

Nice front desk staff and average accomodations; however, room cleanliness leaves a lot to be desired, and it appears to be a popular motel for truck drivers. It was VERY noisy in the early AM hours.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Kati H, Front Office Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Dear J S - Please allow me to extend my deepest apologies that your stay was anything less than outstanding. The experiences you have brought to my attention I can assure you are not typical nor acceptable by our standards. If at all possible, I would be grateful if you could contact me at your convenience so I can gather more information and address the issue directly. Your feedback is most appreciated and I do hope to hear from you soon in efforts reach an adequate resolution!

Yours in hospitality,