My 82 year old father and I stayed at this hotel. We were in Jacksonville for my son's graduation at Camp Lejeune. The air conditioner was not working, the bathroom light did not work and when we notified the office, nothing was done. Also, the room smelled like a few dogs (the four legged kind) had been sleeping inside for a week or two. With the smell, lack of air conditioning, and the non-working light this was the worst hotel experience I have ever had! The front office people were very nice and apparently the Problem here is the General Manager. I feel for these people having to deal with the guest complaints and not being able to help them. I believe a change in management may be needed......but who am I? I'm just a paying customer....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest hotel to Camp LeJeune's main gate and conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants and shopping areas. Hotel received "Best of Baymont" award and consistently recommended as one of the best hotels in Jacksonville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites / Camp Lejeune Hotel Jacksonville
- Baymont Inn And Suites / Camp Lejeune
- Jacksonville Hampton Inn