“My concern is the cleanliness and service. Baymont Inn has...”

Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune
Ranked #26 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My concern is the cleanliness and service. Baymont Inn has done a great job in both areas. The service I have received every time my family and I have had to travel to this area has been exceptional. The last time I stayed, I left my pillow and they were very expensive pillows ($130 each). Housekeeping put them in a locker and when I called, they had my pillows. They mailed them back to me and I had them in less than a week. They were very patient with me because I was a little worried about my pillows! :) they have always treated me and my family good.....price is excellent....and rooms are clean. Wish there was an elevator because my elderly Mother is usually with me and the stairs are rough on her.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
General M, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded June 15, 2013

Dear Mary W.
We appreciate any and all feedback from our guests! We are concerned with the respectful care of our guests' belongings both during your stay and even for those occasional items left behind. I am happy that we were able to secure and return your private pillows in a timely manner in good condition. Thank you for your patronage and your review and we hope to see you soon on your travels!

Reviewed April 22, 2013