This is more of a motor lodge than what I would consider a hotel. The rooms open up to the parking lot. This property is located on one of the busiest intersections in the area and can be a pain to access. The room is older but was clean. The mattress was not comfortable and needs to be replaced. The mattress looked like a hippopotamus slept in the middle of it, leaving the center much lower than the outside edges. There was quite a bit of road noise. The breakfast was standard with some hot options such as a prepackaged chicken biscuit, waffle and omlette. The front desk staff was great! They were very friendly and somewhat amusing/entertaining.
I would stay elsewhere if I have the option, but this room was reasonable for the price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Closest hotel to Camp LeJeune's main gate and conveniently located within walking distance to restaurants and shopping areas. Hotel received "Best of Baymont" award and consistently recommended as one of the best hotels in Jacksonville. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Baymont Inn & Suites/Camp Lejeune reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baymont Inn & Suites / Camp Lejeune Hotel Jacksonville
- Baymont Inn And Suites / Camp Lejeune
- Jacksonville Hampton Inn