“Fantastic Olive Garden!”

Olive Garden
Ranked #10 of 269 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Olive Garden is one of my favorite restaurants and I've been to quite a few of them around the country. This one stands out as one of the best I've been to. We went for dinner and it was completely delicious. Although it wasn't on the menu, I asked for the unlimited soup/salad/breadsticks, since I was really in the mood for it. The waitress brought us lots of breadsticks and they were generously seasoned with butter and garlic- some restaurants skimp on the butter, and the breadsticks are more dry, but I love the soft ones that are well seasoned. Everyone's food was fresh and piping hot and the waitress kept our drinks well filled. She even asked if I wanted a bowl of soup to go, which I found very generous, and boxed up our leftovers for us. One of the managers also stopped by our table and checked on us- this restaurant obviously takes customer service seriously. It was altogether a very good dining experience.

Reviewed July 7, 2013

Olive Garden is Olive Garden. But here you find Southern Hospitality. The second time we strolled in during the week we were in Jacksonville, we were welcomed like family. We found sitting at the bar was a quick and easy way to get a good meal and get back to the work that brought us to Jacksonville.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

You can never go wrong with their soup & salad! This is always my favorite place! The salad is always perfect and cold! The soups are great too. Always a good atmosphere. The staff is friendly. Good strong coffee!

Reviewed April 12, 2013

If you're looking for a good lunch place, soup and salad is the way to go here. Nothing tastes fresh and the service is usually slow. It isn't bad but it isn't a place I frequent.

Reviewed January 1, 2013

I would rather drive to Jacksonville than to eat at the Olive Garden in Morehead City, where I live. The Olive Garden in Jacksonville has much better service. The food, however, taste the same at both locations.