“***renovating finally***”

Mai Tai Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 269 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I have been eating here for years!! Love my Mai-Tai!! I haven't been there in a while and it was nice to see on my most recent visit that they are renovating the inside. its about time the place was outdated! It looks great in there and its a nice change. They have 8-10 types of sushi out depending lunch/dinner they now offer the buffet to go (which I so love) and are making a hibachi bar inside!!!!! Yumm! They have tons to choose from and even something for my picky eater! service was overall fast and friendly.

2  Thank Jamie S

Reviewed March 14, 2013

The buffet had a very good selection of mainly oriental dishes. The price was very reasonable. It was pretty much your standard fare but everything was well stocked and fresh. The staff were very friendly and kept your drink refilled. Probably best choice of oriental buffet in Jacksonville.

1  Thank Chas-GA
Reviewed January 1, 2013

This place is always busy, and the food is hot and yummy. This is by far the best Tai/Chinese food in Eastern NC. There spring rolls and crab rangoons are the best around. Other items on the bar I enjoy are the fried chicken wings, and red sauce ribs.

Reviewed October 16, 2012

I have had better food, especially sushi. I think I would of been better off going to any given drive threw for dinner.

1  Thank AnastasiaWS6
Reviewed September 19, 2012

Be afraid. Be very afraid. Roaches probably even prevent the fire sprinklers from working correctly. I'd be afraid the roach eggs were in my food. The place stays busy, so maybe it's just me. Just saying......

4  Thank Barbara G