“Good Food, Good People, and a Nice Place to Relax”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #6 of 269 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This restaurant is about 30 miles away so I don't eat here very often, but when I do, It's just a nice place to eat. The food is plentiful and good. The hot rolls are a great appetizer and the side dishes are delicious. What really makes this place great is the wait staff. Always friendly and good at their jobs. You never feel rushed and table talk after dinner is seldom interrupted. I also hear that kids eat for free on Tuesdays if their already reasonable prices are to high for your wallet.

1  Thank RoverToad

Reviewed November 7, 2013

Had dinner here on recent trip to Jacksonville. Great service from the entire staff and management. I had the ribeye and it was great. Would recommend to anyone traveling in the area.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

Every time I was in the states (which wasn't much since I was constantly deployed), and my buddies and I had the urge to celebrate steak night for no apparent reason, Texas Roadhouse was the only place we would go to because its just that awesome. The steak is always the way I wanted, the atmosphere is very lively, and we honestly never had a bad experience. One of my buddies had a problem once, but it was resolved so quick that we didn't miss a beat. Best place to get some awesome Steak. Make sure to make reservations cause this place gets packs during payday weekends.

1  Thank Asif A
Reviewed October 14, 2013

always a favorite to go to when visiting my Marine. The food is good the bread is awesome and there is something for everyone. The prices are reasonable.

1  Thank pooh54
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

Even with a party of 8, we were quickly show to table. Service was quick and accurate.
I had steak, green beans and house salad. Would recommend it to anyone.
Wish we had a Texas Road House near my home.

1  Thank Tina S