“Don't Order Take Out”

Cuisines: Thai
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Don't Order Take Out”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

I figured the take out would be quick on a Tuesday night - wrong. I was told 20 minutes at first and decided to wait the wait but 20 turned into 40. Food was decent, but the whole experience was ruined because I spent my Tuesday night holes up in a Thai restaurant starving.

Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Ahhmazing.”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Some of the best Thai food I've ever had, and not just for Jacksonville standards. Every time we go my tastebuds are treated to well prepared, hearty portions of delicious food. We try and get something different every time (though we do have our favorites), sample the authentic beer and gorge ourselves on the delicious soup and appetizers. The staff is very friendly and helpful in determining what dish you might like best. Service can be a tad slow on a busy night, but is never unbearable. Be patient and know the meal will make up for the slower pace of the staff. Ahhmazing!

• Visited September 2012
Salt Lake City, Utah, United States
“SO good!”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

Every time my husband and I go here it's wonderful. The staff is always nice and service is great. The food is just delicious! Go have the shrimp pad thai and a thai ice tea for a very yummy meal!

Orlando, Florida
“Glad to see a Thai restaurant in Jacksonville!”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

Nice atmosphere inside...you might miss it while driving by because it just blends in but it's worth a stop. The massamon curries had very good flavor. It could have had more veggies and meat but the sauce was great. They were short-staffed the night we went, but our server was authentically dressed and was as friendly as could be. It's well worth a visit when you're in Jacksonville.

Visited June 2012
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Good food/servers not good”
Reviewed June 5, 2012

I guess this is where you pick your own battle. For us, good service overpowers good food.

Visited March 2012