“Live music”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Private Dining, Reservations
Reviewed November 8, 2012

Love it when Rob West plays his guitar! It is the perfect compliment and change from the other bar/restaurants in town where football and/or sports are all over the place! Food presented itself well.

There are newer reviews for Ducks Grille & Bar

Reviewed November 5, 2012

As a regular Ducks customer, I am not satisfied by the reduced menu. Old favorites like fried oysters on spinach salad and seafood risotto are no more. Not likely to order an elk chop. Called for reservation for four in a Sunday and was asked how the bill would be handled (one bill or split, etc...). Creme brûlée usually great...was cold and runny. Waitress did not seem to care to address that issue Not very classy. Work on the customer service and the 20 year olds in the bar and we might come back.

Reviewed October 31, 2012

I went here for my 21st bday, and the food was very tasty! the salad was sooo fresh and the chocolate martini's were phenomenal! Absolutely loved it. :) however... you dont really get much food. I had ordered a pasta dish, and there portions are very skimpy for the price i paid for it! . Which is why i am giving it a 4 out of 5.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

What we expected to be just another night out in Jacksonville, turned out to be an amazing evening! Heard about Duck's from a friend and decided to have dinner there Wednesday night. I had the Seafood Cavatappi (which was delicious) and my girlfriend had the Creole Shrimp and Grits which was absolutely to die for. As a bit of a beer fanatic,I love that they have a diverse selection of craft beers and even some local micro brews. My girlfriend was in heaven with the extensive wine selection. It's a little pricier than most places in town, but the quality of food and service is far beyond anything you'll find nearby. Our waitress was very friendly andattentive, and after dinner, she encouraged us to check out their back bar and take in some live entertainment. I'm glad she did, as we ended up staying until well after midnight enjoying the dueling pianos and some excellent cocktails! Duck's is a breath of fresh air in what can otherwise be a pretty bland town. Will return asap.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

After being on the road for a long long day, we found ourselves in Jacksonville, NC tired and very hungry. After consulting tripadvisor and the wonderful reviews, we chose Duck's Bar and Grille and we were so glad we did!! Our server Nicole was the best and so welcoming to weary and hungry travelers and chef Chris came out several times to make sure we were happy with our menu selections which all I can say is the food was to die for delicious from appetizers thru dessert!

If you are in the area, do yourself a favor and eat here, you wonnt be sorry.