“Triangle is Low class”
Review of Triangle Motor Inn

Triangle Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jacksonville
Triangle Motor Inn
Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, TX
Reviewed December 29, 2004

I recently moved to Austin, Tx. But I grew up in Jacksonville, and want to let unsuspecting tourists know that the Triangle is not where you want to stay while in Jacksonville. You would be much better off at Hampton Inn or Super 8. There are some very unsavory characters at the Triangle Motor Inn. Lots of police, too. Which I guess some people may find comforting, but not me. There is a bar located in front of the motel, which is fun, callled the New Orleans House. The bar is tiny, but extremely lively. I just wouldn't recommend the Triangle if this is your first trip to Jacksonville.

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 27, 2004

They were the nicest people to deal with. They let me check in early. I had no problems with them at all. The room was very clean and very nice. The pool was very relaxing. If you have children there was a playground for them. Overall and as many times as I have been to Jacksonville. I will always stay at the Triangle Motor Inn.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member