“Stayed many times and LOVE IT!!!!!”
Review of Triangle Motor Inn

Triangle Motor Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Jacksonville
Triangle Motor Inn
Ranked #28 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed July 6, 2008

My son is stationed at Camp Lejeune and we have stayed at the Triangle Inn many times. Everyone is friendly and helpful. I have several small children and the large suites are great!!!! The small pool made swimming safer for the kids and the playground is great. Every time we plan a trip to visit my son the other kids say "Are we gonna stay at that place with the playground" On one trip the bathroom plumbing became clogged and they immediatly moved us to another room. I would recommed this place to everyone.

• Stayed: April 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank AlabamaMarinemom

Reviewed October 24, 2007

I went here to visit my fiance who is stationed at Camp Lejeune. It was pretty close to the base, about a 10-15 minute drive. It is by no means a new hotel, but it was clean and what we paid for. I am going to visit him again in a week and plan on staying in this hotel again...nothing to complain about. But if you wanted a fancy hotel this is not the one for you.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with friends
2  Thank jennarose115
Reviewed February 27, 2007

The first room we got scared me....I think someone smoked a thousand cigarettes in there. I called the front desk and they quickly gave us another room. I was VERY pleased with it. We have 4 children, soooo the extra TV in the 3rd bed was GREAT!!! I won't even mention how nice it was to have a WALL in between our bed and the kids.........Nice place to stay and I will stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2007, traveled with family
2  Thank boomer0351swife
Reviewed October 16, 2006

I loved it. I was medically discharged from the Marine Corps and i wanted to stay in Jacksonville for an extra week to see my fiance graduate from SOI. So i stayed at the Triangle and he stayed with me the weekend that he graduated. No one bothered us and it was overall pleasant. I would stay again.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with family
3  Thank JenAndrews
New York, NY
Reviewed June 2, 2005

I was in Jacksonville, NC for the weekend to see my fiance who is in Camp Lejune, and I stayed at the Triangle Motor Inn. My experience there was delightful. The people were very nice and extremely friendly. They gave me information and directions on places to eat and shop. The room was clean, nice and big and very affordable. My fiance and I had a great weekend there and when I go back to Jacksonville the Triangle is where I will stay again and again and again.

• Stayed: May 2005
4  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Jacksonville, NC
Reviewed February 16, 2005

I was traveling to Jacksonville, NC with my husband. We stayed at the Triangle Motor Inn for 2 weeks. It was really nice. The bed was comfortable and the room was very large. The hotel is a little dated and could have used more outlets, but all in all it was very nice and I would stay there again.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Austin, TX
Reviewed December 29, 2004

I recently moved to Austin, Tx. But I grew up in Jacksonville, and want to let unsuspecting tourists know that the Triangle is not where you want to stay while in Jacksonville. You would be much better off at Hampton Inn or Super 8. There are some very unsavory characters at the Triangle Motor Inn. Lots of police, too. Which I guess some people may find comforting, but not me. There is a bar located in front of the motel, which is fun, callled the New Orleans House. The bar is tiny, but extremely lively. I just wouldn't recommend the Triangle if this is your first trip to Jacksonville.

16  Thank A TripAdvisor Member