“Best franchise in town”

Ranked #101 of 249 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Hubert, North Carolina
“Best franchise in town”
Reviewed May 3, 2014

I don't normally frequent franchises but when I must, this is on of the 2 that I tolerate. The draw for me is that they will cook you burger to order! Tells me they are using good beef that they have confidence in. I build my own burger with all the things I enjoy and have never been disappointed in the result. Service has always been fast, friendly and efficient. The onsite manager usually makes a courteous appearance and comes across as really being interested in how your dining experience is going. As a bit of a critic I feel like what input I give is heard.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank Dalfin B

Greenville, North Carolina
“Quietest Sports Bar in Jacksonville”
Reviewed March 9, 2014 via mobile

I went last night with my wife and friends after driving around town to find a sports bar. Just about every sports bar was full with 45 to 60 minute wait. This was because the UNC-Duke game was on tv. Our saving grace was O'Charley's. The restaurant was surprisingly not full; we received our seat immediately. Even though the food was decent (prime rib steak had a bit too much fat), the service was great. We had a wonderful time here and plan on returning!

1 Thank Black0ut1983
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Sunday Brunch”
Reviewed March 5, 2014

Go there every Sunday with friends. Always treated like family and have the same table. Do not need a menu and have an excellent server who knows what I will have and served with a smile.

Visited March 2014
1 Thank MGLV_40
Jacksonville, North Carolina
“Great place to eat with the family”
Reviewed December 14, 2013

We haven't been here in a while. Our dining experience was excellent. The service and food was awesome. Prices are comparable to the other chain restaurants. The prime rib was perfect.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank chilly53d
Orange Park, Florida
“A Cut Above”
Reviewed November 6, 2013

We had a delightful meal at O'Charlies the other night. The welcome was friendly, the decor what you would expect from a chain restaurant (look like all the other I have been in).

The food was excellent and the service efficient and upbeat.

Would go back.