“Very affordable for 6”

Applebee's
Ranked #177 of 262 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

My wife and I have eaten here before.
This time we had our daughter and 2 grandchildren with us.
We were seated promptly, and the food was worth the price.
The staff also was very friendly.

Reviewed February 16, 2014

we all like our food the waitress was very attentive and rapid everyone was very nice i would go back the this applebee's

Reviewed February 15, 2014

The food was great as well as the service! I was visiting a friend that had recently joined the marines and we had a great time drinking and catching up. This Applebees doesn't make some of the drinks our local Bee's makes so I brought them the recipe and they added it to their list of drinks! Awesome staff!

Reviewed December 27, 2013

While the menu is the standard Applebee's fare, what distinguishes this location is staff cordiality and commitment to personal service. My family patronized this facility three times. In each case, staff members who served us came over during our stay to say 'Hello' and wish us well. The manager recognized us after the first meal and visited our table. He also personally served us when the meals came up while the server was occupied with other work.

1  Thank William F
Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

I went there with my wife one weekend and once she got her food it had a hair in it, its one thing having us waiting along time for our food but to come out with a hair, that is just straight nasty, we are not going there again. The sad thing is we like applebees just not this one.