“Wish we had this restaurant chain back home”

Cook-Out Restaurant
Ranked #22 of 248 Restaurants in Jacksonville
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Luling, LA
“Wish we had this restaurant chain back home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 29, 2013 via mobile

Decided to give Cook-Out a try after reading several good reviews and glad we did. Some of the larger chains should take notice a burger two sides and a drink for under $5 wow, and the home cooked flavor is there. If I see one of these restaurants in the future on my travels through the Carolina's I will definitely stop again.

Visited December 2013

Michigan
“Best dessert ever at fast food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

We stopped just for dessert. They have over 40 different flavors of blizzard like desserts. I would have to say these were the best mixtures of desserts in a cup that any of my family has ever had. There were 12 of us, and we all had a different flavor. We tried each others and everyone was delicious! My sister lives near by and says that the dinners and lunch is also great.

• Visited July 2013
Eastermar, The Netherlands
“Great value for large families”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013 via mobile

Love the combos, you can choose from many sides with your main food choice. For example, I want a cheeseburger, and for my 2 sides, a corn dog and a quesadilla! So I can give my 2 yr old my corn dog. Cajun fries are great too. And over 40 flavors of shakes, along with seasonal flavors. Clean and fresh food. We love it

• Visited September 2013
“BBQ sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

Their BBQ sandwich is on point and the shakes are delish. If you're in the mood for fast food go here.

Visited September 2013
Las Cruces, NM
“Not fancy, just plain good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2013

I've eaten here several times and enjoyed it becauase it's one of the places where the locals go. It's extremely clean and for the very inexpensive prices, the food really exceeds your expectations. They have an interesting assortment of side dishes- where else can you get a corn dog as a side? The hush puppies are my favorite. There are many flavors of milk shakes, traditional and unusual. I got the manager's special of pulled pork last time, and was surprised by how much food I got; a very generous helping of pork, wonderfully flavorful and tender, plus coleslaw, hush puppies and fries. I think the manager's special is probably the best deal of the day.

• Visited August 2013