“New & Different”

Hampton Inn & Suites Jacksonville
Ranked #1 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were in town celebrating a dear friend's 30th birthday. This one of the newer hotels in Jacksonville, NC. I love the newer room entry feature and the rooms where very comfortable. I didn't like being on the first floor, but that is just my personal issue. The breakfast was ok. They had some good options that tasted great, but I would have liked to have more. The common areas are well kepted and the staff is friendly. It is in a great location at the newer end of Western Blvd and restaurants are within walking distance. The pool is not nice at all. You can tell they only have it for convenience and there is not a pump because the water was a little on the green side. Overall the stay was a good one. Make sure when you book you get the military discount if you are military or working for the government.

Room Tip: I would get a room on a higher floor if you want a view of the city. I also was not a fan of being o...
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Reviewed August 3, 2014

The entire staff provides excellent customer service. In fact, they exceeded all of my expectations and made my stay beyond pleasant! Always worth the money because I truly get more than my money's worth! An excellent value!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed July 31, 2014

We stayed in this hotel for one week. Due to the confusing roads/hwy in Jacksonville it was difficult to navigate to New River Air Station. Denise was a blessing with her precise directions. The hotel staff were very courteous and helpful. The room was immaculate as the housekeeping staff, Rachel, did a great job keeping the room clean. I look forward to my next visit to Jacksonville and staying in this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This is a very new hotel convienently located. There are several chain restaurants within walking distance and a movie theatre very nearby. The rooms were spotless. It is a short 20 minute drive to Camp Lejeune and about the same to Hammocks State Park. With easy directions to many local attractions and such a clean and friendly environment, this would be my hotel of choice the next time we visit the area.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 30, 2014

This hotel was great. Had charging stations for battery cars, and was environmentally superior to other hotels I have stayed at. Withing walking distance to great food as well. For this price, I will be staying here on a regular basis.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Richard B
Reviewed July 27, 2014

Kenzie and Denise along with everyone else were attentive and friendly. Our family had a great stay, and we would highly recommend the Jacksonville Hampton Inn. We were in town to visit our Marine and the staff made us feel right at home. Thanks for doing a great job!!!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed July 26, 2014

This room was simply amazing. Far exceeding my expectations! It is always nice to feel like you are on vactaion when on a work trip! I will stay here again, no doubt! The staff was also very nice and welcoming upon arrival!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business