MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Quality Inn(Jacksonville)
Sunset Inn(Jacksonville)
View Hotel
All reviewsfire pitcorn holefront deskcamp lejeunefull kitchenoutdoor patiogreat amenitiesvery nice hotelworkout roomrooms were very cleanair conditionerwould definitely stay here againextended staythe breakfast areafirst floormy sonlobby
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We visited MainStay Suites for a 2 night stay over Labor Day weekend to visit my fiances family in the area. I chose this hotel since my company partners with the hotel for discount pricing and I am very glad we chose this property as it is brand new for 2013. When we walked into the hotel, we were promptly greeted and checked-in within just 2-3 minutes. Exactly what we wanted after a 9+ hour drive. The room was oversized including the kitchen area and the bathroom which is always a wonderful perk. The kitchen was equipped with a dishwasher, 2 burners, microwave and full size fridge and utensils. The best part of the room was the bed; we slept soundly for the 2 nights that we were there on the most comfortable bed! The only advice that I could offer the hotel is for the free breakfast; a hot breakfast option would be wonderful after a long trip. The fire pit and bean bag toss was an additional perk to the hotel and a great way to unwind. There is no question about where we will be staying in the Jacksonville area in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Christina M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

We are so glad you had a peaceful stay at our property. Thank you taking the time to tell us about your stay, and the amenities you took advantage of. Our team looks forward to serving you and your fiancé in the future.

Reviewed August 14, 2013

The MainStay Suites at Camp Lejeune, NC, was a nice place to stay for a night. It is very new, everything looks nice, rooms well-equipped, etc. The bed was comfortable. There was a kitchenette with a microwave, fridge, cooktop, and a few dishes. Even though we were adjacent to the "fire pit" outdoors, which was a gathering place for younger residents, the room was quiet.

Service was good. Price was good. Location was just fine.

Now for the cautionary note: Being somewhat familiar with decorating and construction and building materials and the like, it dawned on me fairly quickly that every possible corner had been cut in the construction and appointment of this hotel. That's not a big deal for a property less than a year old. But in five years, I expect this place will be pretty run down.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pfafftonian
Christina M, General Manager at MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay. Our team is happy to hear that you enjoyed your service as well as the amenities in the room. The fire pit area on the patio is always a great place to relax and enjoy the fresh air.

I understand your concern in regards to the construction, however I can assure you that corners were not cut. And our team works continually to maintain and improve our hotel for our guests.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Great property, very helpful staff, new/clean and well kept.
Was a little skeptical when making reservation, only a 2 star but good reviews...we went for it and we were very pleased. Good bed, great pillows, and an very livable efficiency room...I was very comfortable...has to be the best 2 star ever.

The breakfast is continental...cereal and bagels, juice and coffee...

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

We appreciate your gracious comments. Thank you for taking the chance on us and we look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Jacksonville.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

By far the best hotel in jacksonville or ive ever stayed in, i love this place! Stayed here 3 times and each time for about a week! THE STAFF IS AWESOME! PETE,DALLAS, JOSHUA, AYLA, THE MANAGERS Deena & Christina, Love them!...EVERYONE THERE! Made me feel quite at home since i come from such a long way. (California) Breakfast is great, Rooms are comfortable and huge! Location close and walking distance too everything. I Recommend this hotel too anyone who wants too be in a clean and quite environment. Will be back next month for another week! Thank you all for great hospitality! -Michelle Garcia

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 27, 2013

In the last several months I have driven from San Diego to Maryland, Maryland to the Florida Keys, up the Gulf Coast, back to Maryland, only to return to Florida again. I have lost count of how many hotels I have experienced. This is the first time I can honestly say, it was like Home away from Home! We were completely delighted with the cleanliness and comfort of this room. The mattress and pillows were fantastic! The carpet was new and plush. The furniture was in excellent condition and the extra large clean bathroom was wonderful! We enjoyed the large flatscreen T.V. and the stocked kitchen was an added surprise. The hotel staff really cared about our comfort. The friendliness and customer service is unmatched by any I have experienced. The breakfast offerings were also very generous! I will be more than happy to return to this great hotel and I highly recommend it to all my family and friends! If you are coming through this area, JUST GO THERE! You will definitely not be sorry. THE BEST!!

Room Tip: Our room on the second floor was perfect with a front view of our car below.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Hi Linda,

Thank you for your wonderful comments. We are so glad that our home felt like home for you. In the extended stay hotel we strive to make all of our guest feel at home. We look forward to the next time we can welcome you back "Home"