“Great Find in the Heart of Eastern Carolina BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Brothers' BBQ and Rib - CLOSED

Brothers' BBQ and Rib
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: Phone: 910-937-7777
Description: Phone: 910-937-7777
Hubert, North Carolina
“Great Find in the Heart of Eastern Carolina BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

For those of you that don't know, Eastern North Carolina is all about vinegar based BBQ. So nice to find a place that serves traditional BBQ. Their beef brisket is on point and their BBQ sauce is excellent. Loved this place! The staff is extremely friendly and they come around asking how your experience is. The place wad very clean and the food was fast. I am going to add this to my list of places to frequent.

Richlands, North Carolina, United States
“Good BBQ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

Tried this place for the first time today. I had been hearing about it. What got me there was a coupon. LOL! But it was a pleasant surprise. Had the BBQ with slaw, tater salad, Mac and Cheese and Baked Beans. Everything had great flavor especially the BBQ. The hush puppies were good too. The only down side was the size of the sides seemed a little small.

• Visited June 2013
Groton, Connecticut
“What a nice surprise.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2012

We are from Connecticut and let me say that I am not the biggest fan of Carolina BBQ. In the past, I have found it to be just vinegar and hot sauce. So even though the reviews on Brothers were good, I was still a bit skeptical. First, the restaurant maybe a bit difficult to find as it is not really in town and is located in front of a mobile home park. When we entered in to the restaurant, I got even more skeptical when all I saw was about 4 tables and a total of 6, yes 6 chairs (there are 3 picnic tables outside). We stopped by after lunch around 2:30 and my party of six ordered a large range of meats: ribs, chicken, brisket, and sausages. By my surprise the meats were not only tender and moist, but the sauce was very good - - especially considering that I haven’t enjoyed Carolina BBQ before. For me, they were keepers. As for the sides, we had baked beans, cole slaw, potato salad, Brunswick stew, and of course - - hush puppies. All the sides we ordered were great. We never heard of Brunswick stew - - but the counter help suggested it. BINGO - - it was a hit. Baked beans and hush puppies rule!!! And the sweet tea hit the spot. What says BBQ more than baked beans, hush puppies, and sweet tea? We had enough leftover that we wrapped it up and had it later in the evening. Thanks for a great meal. When we left for home on Sunday morning we drove by the restaurant again, but they were closed. We would have loved to take a bit of Carolina BBQ back up north. Probably would have given it 4.5 stars but we can only give whole numbers. Enjoy.

• Visited June 2012