Sunset Inn
Ranked #23 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
Reviewed November 27, 2011

I would recommend this hotel to all! Xtremely large, clean rooms... new furniture, they even have the mattresses sanitized. Housekeeping and front desk very friendly. Overall great hotel!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
3  Thank john m

Reviewed November 10, 2011

This is the third time I have stayed in this hotel, and I have really enjoyed my stay each time. The desk attendants along with the housekeepers are extremely friendly and have always helped me with anything I need. The rooms are large and include a tv, microwave, and a fridge which is great. I really like this hotel and plan on staying here again when I come to visit.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Megan C
Reviewed September 28, 2011

I stayed there last week my housekeeper was very polite always speaking when she see me out on the balcony anything I needed she went right then and got it.they need to make english be a requirement because one lady speak no english.the night desk clerk was sleep I was calling the office because my husband was trying to get direction from out of town and she never answered I called back around 5 and she answered I told her I was just making sure she was ok becausei was calling for about an hour and no one was answering she said "I was using the bathroom".their was an older lady that Sunday morning she was talking about every marine that checked out.I really love the furniture its so nice inside like I said my housekeeper made sure I was taken care of everyday. I will continue to get that room almost above the office.officially is a place me and my husband will continue to stay here.

• Stayed: June 2011
Reviewed August 17, 2011

I came to Jacksonville, NC for a week long project with a local business and Sunset Inn was recommended as the best place to stay in Jacksonville. I was thankful for the referral as it was exactly what I expected. Friendly staff, clean, convenient location, and good overall good value for the price. I frequent the area for work and will most definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank millerk
Reviewed August 16, 2011

I love staying here friendly staff. I was in town visiting with friends, an had a very comfortable stay. They had a small breakfast, but the staff made all the difference in the world by being very friendly and helpful with any questions I had about the area. I will be staying here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank trishlj56j
Reviewed August 10, 2011

I was there with my friends for holidays and they have nice comfortable rooms and good staff.Overall our experience was good.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank Rose T
Reviewed August 9, 2011

A friend of mine recommended me this Hotel and I am glad I followed his advice. The room was very comfortable, furniture in great shape, TV great, breakfast amazing and included with room price. The staff here was truly exceptional. Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating. I'll be back next time am in town!!!

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family