“Great place” 4 of 5 bubbles

Sunset Inn
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Jacksonville
“Great place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 28, 2011

I stayed there last week my housekeeper was very polite always speaking when she see me out on the balcony anything I needed she went right then and got it.they need to make english be a requirement because one lady speak no english.the night desk clerk was sleep I was calling the office because my husband was trying to get direction from out of town and she never answered I called back around 5 and she answered I told her I was just making sure she was ok becausei was calling for about an hour and no one was answering she said "I was using the bathroom".their was an older lady that Sunday morning she was talking about every marine that checked out.I really love the furniture its so nice inside like I said my housekeeper made sure I was taken care of everyday. I will continue to get that room almost above the office.officially is a place me and my husband will continue to stay here.

• Stayed June 2011
      Location
      Rooms
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Panama City Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2011

I came to Jacksonville, NC for a week long project with a local business and Sunset Inn was recommended as the best place to stay in Jacksonville. I was thankful for the referral as it was exactly what I expected. Friendly staff, clean, convenient location, and good overall good value for the price. I frequent the area for work and will most definitely stay here again!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank millerk
newport
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2011

I love staying here friendly staff. I was in town visiting with friends, an had a very comfortable stay. They had a small breakfast, but the staff made all the difference in the world by being very friendly and helpful with any questions I had about the area. I will be staying here again next time I'm in town.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank trishlj56j
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 10, 2011

I was there with my friends for holidays and they have nice comfortable rooms and good staff.Overall our experience was good.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled with friends
1 Thank Rose T
Williamsburg, Virginia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 9, 2011

A friend of mine recommended me this Hotel and I am glad I followed his advice. The room was very comfortable, furniture in great shape, TV great, breakfast amazing and included with room price. The staff here was truly exceptional. Everyone was extremely friendly and accommodating. I'll be back next time am in town!!!

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank aron c
North Topsail Beach, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 8, 2011

The Location could not be better close to shopping, 30 minutes from Topsail Island, minutes from the base. Newly remodeled rooms are nice yet affordable.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank HomesBySherigmail
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

I came to visit my son who is stationed in Jacksonville. I was impressed with the helpful staff, housekeeping and front desk clerks.
The room looked as if they just got new furniture, the room was very clean and comfy. My son recommended this place, that's where his girlfriend stays whenever she comes to town to visit. Very nice place!

• Stayed June 2011