Sleep Inn & Suites
$78
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$46
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$59
Courtyard Jacksonville(Jacksonville)
$94
$85
Courtyard
All reviewsroom was cleanstayed herefront desknon smokingspent one nightrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelwould definitely stay here againfree breakfastrecommend this hotelshower headstaff was friendlya great stayenjoyed our stayin townbasecereal
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was really nice-it exceeded my expectations for the price I paid for my stay. It was central to absolutely everything-including Camp Lejeune. I was allowed to check in early with no problem (only an hour or so but still flexibility is always a plus) and check in was a breeze. The room was clean, felt newly updated, and had a working fridge and microwave. I will definitely be staying here again. I have nothing negative to say about this hotel.

• Stayed: July 2013
sandip1996, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Dear lkc137,

Thank you so much for the glowing review you wrote regarding your recent stay with us at the Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, NC. I am so glad to hear that you were completely satisfied with your stay and that you'd certainly return here if you needed lodging in our area in the future.

The things that you mentioned in your review as the best parts of your stay are things that we know are important to all of our guests. I am happy to know that we provided you with a clean, comfortable, well-designed room to stay in! I will also pass your comments on to our staff so that they will know that our guests are recognizing the hard work they're putting into making the Sleep Inn one of the best hotels near Camp Lejeune!

Again, thank you for your 5-star review of our property. We hope that you'll be able to return to our area again soon to this area, and we look forward to welcoming you back to the Sleep Inn & Suites!

Regards,

Reviewed July 24, 2013

My husband and I have stayed at this hotel 3 times in the past 3 months, and we have always enjoyed our stay. The king rooms are comfortable, well-decorated, spacious, and quiet.The rates have been very reasonable. We also enjoy the free hot breakfast options available at this hotel. The staff has always been courteous--the kitchen staff, maid staff, and the front desk personnel. The hotel is located right along Western Avenue, so there is easy access to restaurants and shopping. These things bring us back each time we stay in Jacksonville, even though newer hotel options are readily available.

Room Tip: We have always requested a ground floor room.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
sandip1996, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2013

Dear PHS-RDS87,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with Sleep Inn & Suites of Jacksonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us and with other TripAdvisor members is genuinely appreciated.

I was pleased to learn of your satisfaction with our staff, facilities and that your stay was so enjoyable. With your input, we can constantly monitor our product to maintain high standards of quality and performance that have become a Sleep Inn tradition. Thank you again for your comments.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Sleep Inn & Suites of Jacksonville, NC.

Regards,

Reviewed July 12, 2013

Nice place to stay but have been charged for time I wasn't there. I was disappointed on the service In received in rendering this matter .My grandson was graduating at the Marine base and the area was near the base.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
sandip1996, General Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 13, 2013

Dear Rose D.,

Thank you for taking the time to convey your comments regarding your recent experience with the Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, NC by filling out a review on TripAdvisor. Your willingness to share your thoughts with us is genuinely appreciated.

We appreciate knowing the things that please you as well as those areas that need our attention. It is our goal to provide the high quality standards you have become accustomed to from the Sleep Inn brand. I am very sorry to hear that you experienced an issue with billing following your stay. Please contact me directly at gm.nc380@choicehotels.com or (910) 478-0099 to discuss these issues in further detail. We strive to please all of our guests and appreciate your comments.

With your input, we can constantly monitor and change our product to maintain the high standards of quality and performance that have become a Sleep Inn tradition.

It was indeed our pleasure serving you and we look forward to welcoming you again to the Sleep Inn & Suites - Jacksonville, NC.

Reviewed July 9, 2013

We stayed here 3 nights during the 4th. Hotel was quiet because most marines were away on a long weekend so not a lot of families staying at the hotel. Very happy with the Sleep Inn. It smelled fresh and clean from the minute we walked in the foyer. Rooms were all in order and clean. Everyone at the front desk was so friendly and helpful. They treat you like family! I am picky about where I stay and sleep and would recommend this hotel to everyone visiting Jacksonville. Location is good too, close to plenty of restaurants and shopping.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank gigi2twins
Reviewed June 12, 2013 via mobile

This property is an excellent value from the courtesy at the front desk to the professional maid service - cleanliness and all the amenities you could wish for - definitely a must stop if you need an overnight in Jacksonville, NC

• Stayed: June 2013