Sleep Inn & Suites
$59
QualityInn
$94
Hampton.com
Candlewood Suites Jacksonville(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$78
$77
Rodeway Inn and Suites(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$54
Suburban Extended Stay Hotel Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$48
MainStay Suites Camp Lejeune(Jacksonville)(Great Value!)
$110
$84
$76
ExtendedStay
All reviewsstayed hereroom was cleannon smokingspent one nightrestaurants and shoppingnice hotelwould definitely stay here againa great stayfree breakfastrecommend this hotelshower headstaff was very friendlyenjoyed our staygreat pricein townbasecereal
Reviewed July 15, 2012

We stayed here one night in one of their suites with a king bed and pull out bed. Also we had a roll away bed. Room was clean which is my biggest thing when I look for a hotel. I really don't care about the frills or breakfast but this room had a fridge, microwave, and a good breakfast. Staff was great! Only complaint is the roll away bed was noisey but that isn't a big deal. We all sleep well comfortable beds.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2012

It was a step up from a regular Sleep Inn. It had a walk in bathroom with sink inside, a full tub/shower, a microwave and frig. Sheets and towels were clean and the floors seemed clean. The air conditioner worked fine and the breakfast was good. Overall, I have no complaints.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed May 7, 2012

I stayed at Sleep Inn while visiting Jacksonville for a golf outing. All in all, it was a good stay.

The location is good, near a number of restaurants.

The room was good sized and clean. The bathroom was nicely sized but a bit weirdly configured. I felt like the door was always in the way. The bed was comfortable.

Breakfast was pretty weak. Mostly pre-packaged muffins etc.

The staff was excellent!

The rate was fair with a military discount. I'd stay again.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed March 5, 2012

We needed an overnight stay on a long trip. We wanted a safe, convenient location, near the interstate. I called the number on my ChoicePrivileges card, and told them our needs. They gave us several choices and prices. I checked with several other chains and called Choice back. We received accurate, helpful service. They listened to our needs and provided the perfect accommodations: safe, conveniently located, clean and comfortable, free wi-fi, free deluxe continental breakfast. Everyone was friendly and professional. Check-in was welcoming & helpful with area info (local restaurants) and hotel info (breakfast,parking, etc.). Check-out was smooth. Our needs were met efficiently and we were on our way the next morning, well-fed (yummy waffles), refreshed and ready to go. Great stay!

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed January 14, 2012

I just stayed at this motel for 4 nights and they couldn't have been nicer to me. I was there because my grandson just came back from Afghanistan. It was fairly close to the base. Everytime I left in the am to take him to the base I came back to a nice clean room which was very nice..... It was clean also laundry room as I did some laundry while I was there. The mgt was nice and all the workers made me feel at home offering to help me get my bags in and all his military stuff in from my car. They do need to get some carts though. If I ever go back I will stay at Super 8.....

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family